Will Taylor ever learn to throw the ball away and avoid the sack?

Jerry Jabber

15 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The same amount as Brady threw pick sixes? :huh:  

Btw..........anymore inside info like your source that said the Bills were going to cut Lesean McCoy last offseason?  

Remember that?    Hot "insider" tip there........ho ho homie!:lol::lol::lol:

You are a complete joke dude.........sorry to tell you.:thumbsup:

As if I care what some ranting lunatic says about me online. 

I know your online "rep" is important to you little buddy, but no one actually cares. Merry Christmas.

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

My brother and I always say Tyrod is the guy who won't shoot the basketball at the end of a quarter/half, he don't want to hurt his shooting percentage.

Cares about hacking the stats more than anything 

27 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Actually, the crew announcing the Jags/49ers game made a point to tell us that in THREE years with the Bills, Goodwin had 40-something catches, but THIS YEAR with the Niners he already has 50-something catches.

Why do so many players STINK when they are with the Bills, then go somewhere else and become much better players. Are the Bills a cancer? LOL

Because the Bills have not had a strong QB in a very long time. The Bills have gone to a running team to make up for the fact of having mediocre QB. When players go to other teams, they play in different systems. With the 49ers before Garropollo the 49ers threw the ball a lot because they were behind. Rams are just a good team with a good QB and offensive system.

1 hour ago, jmc12290 said:

Nooooooooo.

You simply cannot teach somebody who has made it to this level fundamental concepts like this.  He didn't learn it because he cannot learn it.

He is who is he is.  He doesn't need another OC or QB coach.  He needs to GO.

Around the age of 6 a child discovers the three dimensional concept and joy of throwing a ball to a spot where his target is heading, wind sometimes causes adjustments

Tyrod never bothered discovering this basic concept that a 6 year old boy or girl naturally develops 

1 hour ago, Jerry Jabber said:

It is very frustrating seeing Taylor hold onto the ball way too long, not throw the ball away and take the sack. This happened multiple times during the game. On one play and first and ten, Taylor could have thrown the ball away, but instead holds onto it way too long, gets sacked for a fifteen yard loss and it becomes 2nd and 25. This happened again on a third down late in the game by which Taylor fumbled.

r wilson just did the same thing in Cowboys game.  reeeelaaax

He's not going to go out & win games, but he can possibly not lose them for you. That's the best thing I can say about Tyrod.

And no, he's 7 seasons in the league. If he hasn't learned not to take those kinds of sacks by now, he never will.

Also, it's all Dennison's fault.

5 minutes ago, 8-8 Forever? said:

r wilson just did the same thing in Cowboys game.  reeeelaaax

But that's not Russell Wilson's MO, that's Tyrod's. Wilson makes plays or throws it away most of the time.

Every QB in history has taken sacks hanging onto the ball for too long. But that doesn't mean that's who they are as QBs. Tyrod on the other hand, that IS him. 

Edited by BigDingus

5 minutes ago, the skycap said:

I loved hearing Romo saying "throw it, throw it" and watching Tyrod holding the ball.

I’d like a dollar for every time Romo has said that or something to that effect in the three Bills games he’s covered. 

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

I’d like a dollar for every time Romo has said that in the three Bills games he’s covered. 

Or how many times you can hear him sigh in disappointment, followed by trying to as polite as possible in criticizing Tyrod. 

It sounds physically painful for him at times.

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Or how many times you can hear him sigh in disappointment, followed by trying to as polite as possible in criticizing Tyrod. 

It sounds physically painful for him at times.

Good point and why I edited my post to be more inclusive of all of Romo’s critiques.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, K-9 said:

Good point and why I edited my post to be more inclusive of all of Romo’s critiques.

Listening to Romo covering our games has been eye-opening. You can tell why coaches loved him, as he knows how to read a defense & knows what the offense SHOULD be doing.

And when it comes to QB's, he's on point with almost everything he says. He deserves the big bucks CBS is shelling out.

Just now, BigDingus said:

Listening to Romo covering our games has been eye-opening. You can tell why coaches loved him, as he knows how to read a defense & knows what the offense SHOULD be doing.

And when it comes to QB's, he's on point with almost everything he says. He deserves the big bucks CBS is shelling out.

I think Romo is already the best color analyst in history. His insights are keen an uncannily accurate. 

1 hour ago, Jerry Jabber said:

It is very frustrating seeing Taylor hold onto the ball way too long, not throw the ball away and take the sack. This happened multiple times during the game. On one play and first and ten, Taylor could have thrown the ball away, but instead holds onto it way too long, gets sacked for a fifteen yard loss and it becomes 2nd and 25. This happened again on a third down late in the game by which Taylor fumbled.

Well, most likely he's got one game left as a Bill. then none of this matters. 

During his illustrious career Tyrod has always held the ball too long. Never throws it away. Struggles with accuracy. Poor field vision. And even when he scrambles he gets run down by LB'S. He might very well start against miami but his career ended long before today. Just add him to the long list of failed journeyman quarterbacks to play in Buffalo.

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 1