CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

I don’t even know why we’re talking about CNN.   I only watch OAN.  I gave up sports, the 700 Club, and even Fox News because OAN is the only truthful, credible thing out there. I even listen to OAN when I sleep, just in case the libs try to own me with NPR on my clock radio.  

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

...pretty serious stuff and drastic....20% loss in viewership drops them down to 4 if my math is correct.......and in other CNN "broken news", Fredo avoids asking Big Fredo about the NYC nursing home death fiasco......obviously the producer failed to put it on the teleprompter....NO other legitimate reason...........

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t even know why we’re talking about CNN.   I only watch OAN.  I gave up sports, the 700 Club, and even Fox News because OAN is the only truthful, credible thing out there. I even listen to OAN when I sleep, just in case the libs try to own me with NPR on my clock radio.  

Sarcasm is an art.

You are using finger paints.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...pretty serious stuff and drastic....20% loss in viewership drops them down to 4 if my math is correct.......

Well, lock down will be over. They should have no trouble finding new jobs.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/19/2020 at 5:03 PM, SectionC3 said:

Didn't you use this same joke like three weeks ago? I am wondering if you think it was the timing for no one caring?