CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

7 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, we haven't had a good genocide attempt since the Indian Wars. We're due.

I say we wipe out French Canadians!

Why bother? They walk around with their noses so far up in the air they're sure to all get hit by cars sooner or later.

18 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, we haven't had a good genocide attempt since the Indian Wars. We're due.

I say we wipe out French Canadians!

I am against genocide completely and totally but I am curious as to why you put the "French" qualifier in there.

CNN’s Brian Stelter Does Incredible
Investigative Work On Just
How Bad the Orange Man Is

Original Article

At some point, you have to wonder whether Brian Stelter is coming up with this stuff on his own or if it’s really Jeff Zucker whispering in his ear while woofing down Cheetos?

The Either way, we’ve reached a level of ridiculousness that probably should be checked on by the middle management at CNN. Stelter’s ironically named “Reliable Sources” went out yesterday and decided to just jump every shark that was left to jump in the pursuit of orange man bad coverage. It’s gotten to the point of appearing to be parody.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Aren't we about due for a "This is a violation of the First Amendment!" hissy-fit from the left again?  It's been a few months...

I think we have to cycle through a "Journalists are goddamn war heroes who are being put in danger by his reckless accusations" phase first.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, thebug said:

Best thing the media could do is to stop coverage all together. That ***** loser attention ***** might shoot him self in the head just to get back in the news. A win for all! 

C'mon buddy, you know they can't quit him.