CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

11 hours ago, njbuff said:

Journalism died in 2008.

I suggest it was on life support long before then. We were all too young to realize it.

Kennedy was Camelot.

Carter was a good hearted peanut farmer.

Clinton was the first black president, hip, and cool.

Obama was transformational.

But....

Nixon was a paranoid crook

Reagan was an old, senile, actor.

Ford was a clutz.

Bush was a war loving  cowboy.

Trump is a moronic racist!

Do you recognize the pattern? This is what we were all taught in public schools. This is what the National told us.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...incredibly astonishing to see the likes of Matthews, Lemon, Scarborough, Williams, etc deteriorate daily despite thinking they actually espouse journalism..."good night Chet.....good night David".....sorry guys......RIP........

Sad to think that the best of broadcast journalism was 50 years ago with Huntley-Brinkley.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I suggest it was on life support long before then. We were all too young to realize it.

Kennedy was Camelot.

Carter was a good hearted peanut farmer.

Clinton was the first black president, hip, and cool.

Obama was transformational.

But....

Nixon was a paranoid crook

Reagan was an old, senile, actor.

Ford was a clutz.

Trump is a moronic racist!

Do you recognize the pattern? This is what we were all taught in public schools. This is what the National told us.

Sickening, isn't it?

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes it is. I’ve only now started to get it. Someone older than me may remember Presidents before Kennedy. I can only go back that far. 

Reagan was my first memory as President and I thought he was as smooth as they come.

He took the criticism like a boss and fought back with dry human. 

I hated Bush number one

I actually like Bill Clinton.

I hated Bush number 2.

And Obama was the worst President this country ever saw, but you would never know it if you followed MSM.

Trump fights back against these MSM morons and makes me laugh while doing it, so there is never a dull moment. My parents told me I met Trump as a kid and I idolized him, but I don't remember it at all, so I don't buy it that my parents told me this.

Njbuff

My list says nothing about my personal feelings about any of those Presidents. I was too young to form an informed opinion of half of them. But you can’t argue with my brief recap of how each was characterized by the national media and by default what our public school teachers told us about each one. 

I think you’ll agree it’s too long of a list to be a coincidence.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes it is. I’ve only now started to get it. Someone older than me may remember Presidents before Kennedy. I can only go back that far. 

I have vague recollections of reading articles describing Ike as basically being old and out-of-touch.  

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

The MSM needs to be shut down.

This rhetoric cannot continue.

The protection of the left and bastardization of everyone else needs to stop and stop now.

What was once cute and funny (the way the MSM bashes everyone not on the left) is totally out of control.

This is the rhetoric that is fueling the domestic terrorists, not the President.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The MSM needs to be shut down.

This rhetoric cannot continue.

The protection of the left and bastardization of everyone else needs to stop and stop now.

What was once cute and funny (the way the MSM bashes everyone not on the left) is totally out of control.

This is the rhetoric that is fueling the domestic terrorists, not the President.

So, you are advocating eliminating a free press? Short of that it may be possible to tweak our libel laws in order to hold our press to at least a modicum of the truth.

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you are advocating eliminating a free press? Short of that it may be possible to tweak our libel laws in order to hold our press to at least a modicum of the truth.

An honest press my friend.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not sure about the cowboy part.  He's a Yankee.  A Connecticut Yankee.  The worst kind.

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Where does LBJ fit in?

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think Psychology is going to be working overtime in short order.

My, these people are out of their fvcking minds.

Do any of those POS's realize that Stephen Miller is Jewish? Holy Shyt.

Edited by njbuff