CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

i welcome Chris Cuomo to be given an audience with rape victims, so he can have a dialogue and explain exactly what he meant by that very unwitty retort.

Edited by row_33

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

My dad was extremely anti-gun. We had a heated conversation one day a couple years ago. He said “guns are designed for one thing and one thing only. To kill people. Why do you think they put a silhouette of a person as a target?” My response was that guns are not only for killing people but they do a good job. And why do they have a silhouette of a person as a target?  Because I want my wife to be able to take down someone trying to harm her with one shot. I said “how would you feel if your beautiful daughter in law was brutally raped because she didn’t have the ability to defend herself?”  His response was “well most women that are raped brought it on themselves....”. Before he could finish his “lady friend” said “***** you.” 

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My dad was extremely anti-gun. We had a heated conversation one day a couple years ago. He said “guns are designed for one thing and one thing only. To kill people. Why do you think they put a silhouette of a person as a target?” My response was that guns are not only for killing people but they do a good job. And why do they have a silhouette of a person as a target?  Because I want my wife to be able to take down someone trying to harm her with one shot. I said “how would you feel if your beautiful daughter in law was brutally raped because she didn’t have the ability to defend herself?”  His response was “well most women that are raped brought it on themselves....”. Before he could finish his “lady friend” said “***** you.” 

the space cadet character on Atlanta put up dog silhouettes for his shooting range practice, that didn't go down too well

image.png.e09b65481db16c00e8bd0db15eccb0d3.png