CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

55 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CNN BREAKING NEWS!!!

Trump rally a huge failure - no one shows up!

DNC/CPUSA expects a landslide victory!

D9TBVyhW4AEt7gt.jpg

C'mon, be fair. There's at least 10 people there. That's three more than a Democrat rally!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Did they really do that?

They went to the panel five minutes into the speech 

Trump pointed out the press rows and the crowd responded with CNN SUCKS and there we go

They might get so demented in 2020 that we will tune in to watch meltdowns hour upon the hour

I’m surprised they set up coverage at all, so that was big of them to try to stay with it

Until they didn’t like something and acted like 2 year olds denied a cookie

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

They went to the panel five minutes into the speech 

Trump pointed out the press rows and the crowd responded with CNN SUCKS and there we go

They might get so demented in 2020 that we will tune in to watch meltdowns hour upon the hour

I wonder if any other networks besides OAN and FOX stayed with it thru its entirety?

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

I’m surprised they set up coverage at all, so that was big of them to try to stay with it

3 reasons why CNN showed up:

Gotta at least pretend to show the veneer of being an objective outlet

DNC gets free access to opposition research

Video of the event to piece together sound bytes out of context

CNN made a business decision to go hard left. It’s either going to prove to be a good one or one of the biggest business blunders of all time. (Right up there with IHOP/IHOB)  I’m thinking it’s the latter. Purposely alienating half your potential customers and then losing all credibility with the remaining half wouldn’t seem like a sound strategy to me.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

CNN made a business decision to go hard left. It’s either going to prove to be a good one or one of the biggest business blunders of all time. (Right up there with IHOP/IHOB)  I’m thinking it’s the latter. Purposely alienating half your potential customers and then losing all credibility with the remaining half wouldn’t seem like a sound strategy to me.

The Prez loves to rile up his base and his opponents, the drama keeps CNN alive

31 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

This just in: A recent CNN/MSNBC/DNC/Black Panther poll shows Maxine Waters leading Trump by a margin of 59 to 38 with the 3% being non-responsive after being polled exclusively by the Black Panthers.

that's the most honest poll out there, admits where it really came from

I hate to say it but at some point freedom of the press has gone too far. When the media starts refusing to cover a major speech by the President, because they believe they have something more important to say, or because they don’t want the American people to hear from their President, then it’s no longer a media outlet. It’s is a propaganda machine. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I hate to say it but at some point freedom of the press has gone too far. When the media starts refusing to cover a major speech by the President, because they believe they have something more important to say, or because they don’t want the American people to hear from their President, then it’s no longer a media outlet. It’s is a propaganda machine. 

A free press is just that. They can cover whatever they want and it's not any business of the government. It is our option to pay any or no attention to the press that we feel is unfair.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

A free press is just that. They can cover whatever they want and it's not any business of the government. It is our option to pay any or no attention to the press that we feel is unfair.

Yes and no. The transaction is Access. You, as a private citizen, are not given access to badger the President. Nor would any other activist group, lobbyist, union representative, etc. The press’s freedom is granted so that they can keep the citizens INFORMED. When they stop informing the people and start just giving their personal opinions, then they’re no longer the Press. In my opinion CNN has made the business decision to stop being the press, and has instead become activists.