CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So now you've moved from admitting that you misspoke, frames weren't added, the video wasn't doctored to... "it's a conspiracy!"

This is what happens when you blindly believe the narrative that suits your partisanship over thinking for yourself. You get made to look stupid, and people laugh at you. Especially those who authored the narrative you're mindlessly parroting. 

I read what tech expert Jonathan Albright said about the shared video. It was either edited, altered from compression or altered from conversion. No verdict is reached. 

But I would expect a reasonable person to look at where the alterations occur (only during Acosta’s chop) and the source (Infowars), and then consider why the WH shared that particular version. I think most would conclude that disinformation was the objective 

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

I read what tech expert Jonathan Albright said about the shared video. It was either edited, altered from compression or altered from conversion. No verdict is reached. 

But I would expect a reasonable person to look at where the alterations occur (only during Acosta’s chop) and the source (Infowars), and then consider why the WH shared that particular version. I think most would conclude that disinformation was the objective 

Funny. I would expect a reasonable person to watch the video for themselves. If you do, and watch it side by side with the zoomed and slowed video, you'll see they're identical - but for the zooming and slowing which is not doctoring the video. 

Or... you can believe the words of a "tech expert" who is lying to you. 

This is why I keep pushing honing your own discernment. It's the only thing that will get you through the (dis)information war we're all combatants in at present. 

2 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

Frames were added and the video was slowed down and sped up. But we’re the ***** morons, got it.

For the record, this is where you started this morning. You've now moved off it, admitting no frames were added, yet you're still pushing the same narrative - facts be damned. 

Is it possible you've been had?

41 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

I think Acosta was wrong to touch the woman. I also think the woman was wrong to try and grab the mic from Acosta. But that is inconsequential to me.

When I see the WH sharing altered videos, with what I believe is the intent to mislead the public, I get concerned. What are your feelings on why the WH shared that specific video and are now doubling down that it wasn't altered?

How do you feel about the Whitehouse blaming videos for the deaths of Americans?

It's amazing how naive you are.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Funny. I would expect a reasonable person to watch the video for themselves. If you do, and watch it side by side with the zoomed and slowed video, you'll see they're identical - but for the zooming and slowing which is not doctoring the video. 

This is why I keep pushing honing your own discernment. It's the only thing that will get you through the (dis)information war we're all combatants in at present. 

For the record, this is where you started this morning. You've now moved off it, admitting no frames were added, yet you're still pushing the same narrative - facts be damned. 

He's too stupid to understand, too dishonest to admit that, too lazy to look for himself, and too disinterested in the truth to separate himself from #orangemanbad

If you despise Trump, there’s *literally* nothing you can say about him or his supporters that is beyond the pale in mainstream media.

If you don’t recognize that dynamic as the driver of all of Trump’s hostility toward the media, you’re too far gone.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buddy Hix said:

I think Acosta was wrong to touch the woman. I also think the woman was wrong to try and grab the mic from Acosta. But that is inconsequential to me.

When I see the WH sharing altered videos, with what I believe is the intent to mislead the public, I get concerned. What are your feelings on why the WH shared that specific video and are now doubling down that it wasn't altered?

Let's assume, for the sake of argument that it was doctored. People that know a lot more than I do about video compression and reproduction say it wasn't, but let's say it was.

Did you have the same deeply held feelings and concerns when the white house intentionally lied to the public about a video prompting the embassy attack in Benghazi?

48 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

A reasonable person doesn't do photo analysis on youtube.

On 11/9/2018 at 1:13 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I think Buddy H simply misunderestimated what he thought and/or said and/or meant earlier about the tape.  What he was 100% certain of was that in every way possible, the Trump WH was part of it.   

He was pretty clear that the young lady who's main job at the press conference was to move the microphone from participant to participant was a big part of the problem for trying to move the microphone from one participant to another.