CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

So @brianstelter apparently thinks White House Correspondent Dinner's ugliness was "the right reaction to the scandal that is Donald Trump."

And he thinks a lot of people will agree.

This is the same guy who disputes media bias and calls widespread distrust in the press an infection.

Self unaware clown.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

So @brianstelter apparently thinks White House Correspondent Dinner's ugliness was "the right reaction to the scandal that is Donald Trump."

This is the same guy who disputes media bias and calls widespread distrust in the press an infection.

Self unaware clown.

I don't know if you remember Benny Hill, but Stelter reminds of the little old bald guy that Benny Hill used to slap on the top of his head.

That's the abuse that little Georgie deserves.

44 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I don't know if you remember Benny Hill, but Stelter reminds of the little old bald guy that Benny Hill used to slap on the top of his head.

That's the abuse that little Georgie deserves.

Jackie Wright, you could light a match on his bald pate.

James Woods tweets about the CNN/ Stormy Daniels obsession...................:lol:

CoV8077b_normal.jpg

Thank you, @CNN! I was trying to find this on the news and all those other stupid media outlets were going on about some silly nuclear weapon thingy in Iran or someplace. Thanks for some real news!!! #CuttingEdgeCNN https://twitter.com/cnn/status/991036505857675264 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I actually prefer the story under it as the height of stupidity.

:lol: 

It certainly is up there.

I didn't read the article, but I'm sure they don't explain the reason, so before the Gators of the world make their posts: he let Gowdy read them because he's a prosecutor and Nunes isn't - and the DOJ only let a limited set of people read the documents.

In another example of CNN being CNN, Van Jones tried to get Waffle House shooting hero James Shaw Jr. to answer why he thinks President Trump took the time to reach out to Kanye West but not to him.

eoC2VpykLU4xHIr-?format=jpg&name=small

CNN's Van Jones tries to provoke an answer out of Waffle House shooting hero James Shaw Jr. by telling him that Trump has contacted Kanye West but not him.

Shaw's response is excellent, he is humble and a complete class act.

When does this kind of race- baiting stop? This is a great story of someone that stood up and did the right thing why attempt to twist it into something divisive?

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/993045201357758465 

This is CNN

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

In another example of CNN being CNN, Van Jones tried to get Waffle House shooting hero James Shaw Jr. to answer why he thinks President Trump took the time to reach out to Kanye West but not to him.

eoC2VpykLU4xHIr-?format=jpg&name=small

This is CNN

Because...

THAT is CNN.

• Haha (+1) 1

On April 29, 2018 at 4:09 PM, B-Man said:

Self unaware clown.

And The Stray Cats sucked too.  I hate that guy and his stupid hair and dumb songs.

George Orwell gave us “War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength.”

And, apparently, in an attempt to top what was in “1984,” CNN is running this op-ed

Why supporting abortion is a pro-life position https://cnn.it/2KEISN0  (via @CNNOpinion)

I can’t get over this blatant Newspeak. For decades, abortion supporters defended it as a difficult moral tradeoff.

Today, everyone must embrace abortion as an unmitigated social good. Today, abortion is pro-life

Yes, it’s an op-ed piece and these (supposedly) aren’t CNN’s views, but what a dumb op-ed piece to publish

Liberal become more and more extreme, they can hardly see the middle anymore.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Why isn't anyone calling out Aunt Jemima for comments about the First Lady?

Because she's Trump's wife, and not the right kind of foreigner.

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

Needs another tag line...

IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT!

Trump is a !@#$ing sneak-thief Nazi who kidnaps innocent Americans from North Korea?!?

That mother!@#$er even had TWO scoops of ice cream. Trump's a !@#$ing Nazi, racist, misogynistic, wifebeating, Kim-stealing, TWO scoop eating piece of Schiff.

• Haha (+1) 2