Do we make the upset in Foxboro?

1 minute ago, GreggTX said:

I'd call the odds something like 20:1 in the Patriots favor. Bottom line here is that their roster just has way more talent than ours. Brady is also coming of an average performance, which for Brady is a bad game. I seriously doubt he'll do that again against a team he has owned for the past 2 decades.

I'm just looking forward to all the exciting changes in store for 2018! I'm especially at QB. I can't wait to see who it is. We need someone that can beat Brady.

That probably won't happen next year. Especially with the way this regime couldn't decide on what they actually wanted to do. They middled it, and that is the absolute wrong thing to do. Not only did they middle it, but they gave away talent for nothing. How do our WR's look in LA?

Before you can say anything about Tyrod I'd like to mention we could have hired McVay as well. And instead of doing what McVay is doing, our dumbass "young" Andy Reid Jr coach is calling stupid time outs, not getting the team to the line as early as possible so they can figure out what the d is doing. We !@#$ed up. McVay is coach of the year, and we hired a !@#$ing joke who wants to tell us about how much he prays, family, and his early morning UFC work outs.

I'm jealous of the Rams. I wonder what it'd be like to not have a coach who's a complete douche. I'm amazed Kroenke could figure that out, so not all hope is lost. It just means we have to wait another year 

12 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

That probably won't happen next year. Especially with the way this regime couldn't decide on what they actually wanted to do. They middled it, and that is the absolute wrong thing to do. Not only did they middle it, but they gave away talent for nothing. How do our WR's look in LA?

Before you can say anything about Tyrod I'd like to mention we could have hired McVay as well. And instead of doing what McVay is doing, our dumbass "young" Andy Reid Jr coach is calling stupid time outs, not getting the team to the line as early as possible so they can figure out what the d is doing. We !@#$ed up. McVay is coach of the year, and we hired a !@#$ing joke who wants to tell us about how much he prays, family, and his early morning UFC work outs.

I'm jealous of the Rams. I wonder what it'd be like to not have a coach who's a complete douche. I'm amazed Kroenke could figure that out, so not all hope is lost. It just means we have to wait another year 

I think you're judging too harshly. McD hasn't done a bad job at all considering what he has to work with. He can't get rid of the whole roster in 1 year. I'm not saying he will or won't be a good HC, but we still can't make a reasoned judgement this soon when OBD still has so many good cards to play. I'm not even going to get into analyzing his game decisions. If he needs to improve there I see no reason that he can't. We'll just have to see. I also think McVay inherited a much better roster on day 1.

When Gaines missed the Cincy game (one that we sort of had to have considering the tire fire they are) I noticed how much our pass defense was hurting without him...and every time thereafter without him.

he doesn't play I give them no chance.

Throw in road  Tyrod Taylor, a non-existent WR group, and no pass rush...I mean, come on guys.  I love this team, but come on.

i hope I am wrong.  In the worst way I do.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You’re wrong. This coach has this team in its best position in TWENTY YEARS. Just take your medicine and get behind this staff.

8 hours ago, ganesh said:

Wouldn't they have said the same when Kelly and the Bills hosted Mark Brunell and the Jacksonville Jaguars?

Yes, and back then I was drinking Whiskey, tequila, and vodka and John Labatt's Extra Stock and Labatt's Blue beer

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

You’re wrong. This coach has this team in its best position in TWENTY YEARS. Just take your medicine and get behind this staff.

Hard to argue this is the best record we have seen ( and as some would say - with so little talent). 

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

When Gaines missed the Cincy game (one that we sort of had to have considering the tire fire they are) I noticed how much our pass defense was hurting without him...and every time thereafter without him.

he doesn't play I give them no chance.

Throw in road  Tyrod Taylor, a non-existent WR group, and no pass rush...I mean, come on guys.  I love this team, but come on.

i hope I am wrong.  In the worst way I do.

I know. IMO that was one of the games that hurt the most. Defense still had created a lot of turn overs that game even without Gaines, the offense just could not get it done. That was a game we should have easily won. Think they created like 3 or 4 turnovers that game. Big let down from the offense that day.

Offense definitely needs to keep playin well and if the defense just so happens to even get just 1 turnover off Brady, they HAVE to convert it into points and not 3 and outs or the eventual punt. Can not leave plays on the field this upcoming week against Brady and co.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I know. IMO that was one of the games that hurt the most. Defense still had created a lot of turn overs that game even without Gaines, the offense just could not get it done. That was a game we should have easily won. Think they created like 3 or 4 turnovers that game. Big let down from the offense that day.

Offense definitely needs to keep playin well and if the defense just so happens to even get just 1 turnover off Brady, they HAVE to convert it into points and not 3 and outs or the eventual punt. Can not leave plays on the field this upcoming week against Brady and co.

we need romo to call our plays from the press box. i hope some of the staff will be listening to the broadcast.;)

4 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I'd call the odds something like 20:1 in the Patriots favor.

Bills +500 on the moneyline, Patriots -700.  If you think the real odds are 20-1, getting a bargain on the Pats:lol:

I am going to be a glutton for punishment and do a small Parlay Jets-Bills moneyline, that should get me close to 20-1!!!

15 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Bills have exactly one win at Foxborough in games started By Brady. He only played in the first half. They are 2-14 there overall in the Brady era. It's almost as sure a thing as the sun rising in the east. Bills lose this game.... We're on to Miami 

BUT...

This year BRADY is starting to look more like Brady.  You can see he looks tired getting up.  His throws are mostly short throws to Gronk or over the middle. His long throws have been rarely on target.  

This is the new OLD version of Brady and he IS beatable.

4 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Offense definitely needs to keep playing well and if the defense just so happens to even get just 1 turnover off Brady, they HAVE to convert it into points and not 3 and outs or the eventual punt. Can not leave plays on the field this upcoming week against Brady and co.

Duff, somebody somewhere nationally (sports illustrated, espn?  don't remember) during the pre-season, when no one was picking the Bills to do anything, said the bills 5th game of the season against Cincy may be the determining factor of whether they make it to the playoffs or not.

Crazy if it ends up being true.  Additionally, for those who think it is the same thing for any other loss I have to disagree.  Cincy is the worst team we've played and lost to.  Don't give me the Jets as they have been in almost ever game this season and they are a divisional opponent hungry for blood.  Sure they could have beat Carolina on the road, but that is an NFC game and this just in, Carolina is pretty good this year.

They had to just plain reach out and take the Cincy game, even with the injuries at that point (including Clay part of the way through the game) and if everything stays the exact same this is a dramatically different team with a 9-5 record (7-3 AFC record) heading into the last two weeks.  Hell, we'd still be going for not only a shot at the division this weekend with 2 Patriot losses, but also a first round bye still on the table.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1