Do we make the upset in Foxboro?

Any given Sunday......thats all i can hope for in this game......I think they will come in and play with a chip on their shoulders (after what happened last game).......

13 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Only way they win is if a bench player goes out there and ends Brady's career in the first quarter.

Then the ref's will make sure the patsies win (no matter what)....

3 hours ago, Braedenstearns said:

I think somehow we do. Offense or D is gonna step up or both.  What does everyone think? 

And if we do somehow win, Does this give us momentum in the playoffs?

? Highly doubtful and if they do it doesn’t get them into the playoffs for sure.  

Edited by PABillsfan23

If we are going to the playoffs right now is the time to get smoking hot.  A huge upset win against the Pats, followed with another W against the Phins = crazy momentum.

I prob wouldn't want to play the Bills if our O and D are clicking consistently like I vision the next 2 weeks n the 1st rd of the playoffs.

Go Bills!!!!

Edited by Real McCoy

They just beat us 23-3 less than a month ago....in our house....Besides Shady going off ( I think he can..)...I have a hard time seeing how we beat them...everyone is talking about our D vs Brady.....we know that it's a favorable match up for him.......but I'm more worried about our O vs their D....we will need at least 3 TDs to win that game...can we do it ?

Edited by Iron Maiden

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Ftfw   If we are talking about the real Cutler. Cmon

I've watched a lot of Jay Cutler, he plays up and down to the competition. Jay Cutler has a great arm with a gunslinger mentality, when he is focused he can string some impressive performances together. I think his mannerisms on the side line make him come off as a turd that doesn't care but he can have a few head turning games. 

I think the only way we win this game is if Peterman has his coming out party and we sprinkle Taylor in for a few wildcat plays.

3 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

They just beat us 23-3 less than a month ago....in our house....Besides Shady going off ( I think he can..)...I have a hard time seeing how we beat them...everyone is talking about our D vs Brady.....we know that it's a favorable match up for him.......but I'm more worried about our O vs their D....we will need at least 3 TDs to win that game...can we do it ?

Brady loves playing against zone defences......can we adjust?  I know Dennison is more useless than positive on the offence....

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

They just beat us 23-3 less than a month ago....in our house....Besides Shady going off ( I think he can..)...I have a hard time seeing how we beat them...everyone is talking about our D vs Brady.....we know that it's a favorable match up for him.......but I'm more worried about our O vs their D....we will need at ;east 3 TDs to win that game...can we do it ?

D did it's part for the most part. We need to shut down Gronk hardcore.

Our O??? Tyrod man, just Tyrod. These next 2 weeks for him mean a crap ton and he knows it.

I said if Tyrod goes 3-0 starting last week I will never talk crap about him again while in a Bills Uni. I so want him to shut my ass up.

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

D did it's part for the most part. We need to shut down Gronk hardcore.

Our O??? Tyrod man, just Tyrod. These next 2 weeks for him mean a crap ton and he knows it.

I said if Tyrod goes 3-0 starting last week I will never talk crap about him again while in a Bills Uni. I so want him to shut my ass up.

He won't, he will have a towel over his head walking into the tunnel at halftime.

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

if they could do what they did in the first half yesterday for four quarters they might have a chance. this conservative OC needs to go, they nearly let the phins get back in the game and if it were not for the defense they would of lost without a doubt.

very disappointing second half by the offense yesterday.

they ought to be planning a different offensive attack for each qtr.

The Bills should come out throwing similar to like they did this past game.   Throw the ball and throw it often, they have to switch it up.  Double team Gronk, let White single cover Cooks and the defensive front seven has to limit the yards on the ground.    

17 years have conditioned me to believe that if we do beat the Pats, we'll almost certainly lose to the Dolphins the following week.  I'd obviously love to make the playoffs, but regardless, I think good things are in store for us in '18 & beyond.

The key will be to put pressure on Brady.  He normally has a good pocket to throw from and plenty of time.  If he has time, we'll be dissected early and often and the game will be over quickly.  Pressure and aggressiveness is needed.  Can we do it?  Possible but not very likely.  See another cakewalk for the Pats.  God forbid we get an early lucky lead, then they'll really kick our butts the whole 2nd half.

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

If Taylor looks as poised and confident as he did versus a very good Find defense,we have a legit shot. He looked like a different QB to the one that faced NE 3 weeks ago..

I feel the D will do their thing, some turnovers would be nice , definitely not dismissing it as a loss, this team has heart and knows what's on the line , going to be a dog fight.

hopefully after just facing the fins front, tt will be in tune a little bit. i don't think the pats can get that nasty on defense.

Edited by billsredneck1

8 minutes ago, Magox said:

The Bills should come out throwing similar to like they did this past game.   Throw the ball and throw it often, they have to switch it up.  Double team Gronk, let White single cover Cooks and the defensive front seven has to limit the yards on the ground.    

i think subbing l. johnson on occasion with trae elston in the nickel may help on the double of gronk. he's a good hitter.

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Time to put it all on the line. Just don't lay a turd against miami in week 17 

if they pull this off, we will not lose in miami.

3 hours ago, kdiggz said:

have we had 2 good halfs of football in a game all season?  we would need our 2 best halfs of the season combined to even have a chance

+1.  This team needs to play full 60 minutes at high intensity to even compete with the Patriots.  The key here is stopping the run.  Brady can have his pitch and catch with Gronk