DROY: Tre White nominated. Award presented tonight at 9pm NBC

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

We all know how this story ends after Kiko and Darby. I'm just happy we have such a quality player, the accolades will come later.

Yup, and he still didn't make the pro bowl. 

Ridiculous.  But hey, whatever.  Doesn't change anything.

2 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

PFF has White #3 overall in their coverage rankings.

Casey Hayward is #1 (the guy who had 2 INT's against Peterman in the Chargers game which makes that performance not look so bad in hindsight).

Yeah the 2 plays he made (1:03 & 1:42) only an elite DB would make. 

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah the 2 plays he made (1:03 & 1:42) only an elite DB would make. 

Hayward is a beast. Former teammate of Micah Hyde in Green Bay who has developed nicely through the years and truly blossoming with the Chargers.

But luckily we have our own in Tre White. Will be interesting to see if Gaines is back or who is paired up with him in 2018.

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Hayward is a beast. Former teammate of Micah Hyde in Green Bay who has developed nicely through the years and truly blossoming with the Chargers.

But luckily we have our own in Tre White. Will be interesting to see if Gaines is back or who is paired up with him in 2018.

Malcolm Butler. 

On 12/19/2017 at 1:45 AM, billspro said:

He's the best corner we have had in a long time. I love the way he plays and his passion for the game. He has a chance to be in the Freddie and Kyle Williams category if he keeps this up.

Man,  your standards are quite low....

2 hours ago, ganesh said:

Man,  your standards are quite low....

I think he’s referring to the loveability factor of Freddy and Kyle. We have had All Pros come through Buffalo that never made that kind of connection with the fan base. Tre White seems to embrace Buffalo like Freddy and Kyle, too.

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Is he or isn’t he?   The story keeps changing.  :blink:

No, the different awards are just confusing. There is a Pepsi NFL ROY that is driven by their weekly ROW fan vote on nfl.com. It’s most offensive players but Kamara won that. Separately, the AP votes a OROY and DROY, which is presented tonight. Tre is on of 3 nominees for AP DROY.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Sham. Missed games worse numbers. Name recognition only.

You don’t believe that do you? I see every Saints game being here and he transformed their defense. I think that White is an excellent corner. Lattimore is already one of the 4 or 5 best CBs in the league. It was like Revis Island when that was a thing.

https://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000913840/article/marshon-lattimore-wins-defensive-rookie-of-year%3fnetworkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Daround-the-league%3Bteam%3Dbuf%3Bteam%3Dno%3Bconf%3Dafc%3Bconf%3Dnfc%3Bdvsn%3Dace%3Bdvsn%3Dncs%3Bplyr%3Dmatthew_ryan%3Bplyr%3Ddarrelle_revis%3Bplyr%3Dquintorres_jones&p.ct=Around+the+NFL&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23fff&p.bgc1m=%230964bf&p.bgc2m=%23053a74&sr=amp

Edited by Kirby Jackson

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Another sign that too many Bills' fans don't watch other NFL games to give them awareness of other players around the league. 

I’m all for logical arguments. There are people that disagree all of the time and bring strong arguments both ways. Those are based on facts though.