More from obd

4 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Thi troll that started this thread. Needs to be contained in it.

Yesterday he polluted a couple other threads with his BS. Not good.

Like promoting his non-existent goofy hats. 

This I agree with, if DD/Chad wants to spew his nonsense, it needs to be confined to this thread and only this one. He will taint the entire board at the rate he's going.

Disappointed!!!

I have been a registered user on Two Bills Drive for almost 13 years. I don’t post much, but I read quite frequently, many times a day during the Bills season. I come here to read the news and opinions about my favorite team. I enjoy seeing what other Bills fans are thinking about and to learn the daily news and updates about this team.

Over the years, there have been many people who claim to have had inside information, some credible, some not. Whether the info was credible or not, it was fun to read and sometimes even fun to hope that what these sources were saying were true, knowing they were probably not.

That has changed in the last month since Dunkirk Don/ Chadwick Bay Chad (and I’m sure other aliases) has come here and started his crap. It is truly disappointing that I feel this way, especially during a time when the Bills have made the playoffs for the first time in 17 years. A time when we should all be happy.

This guy/gal, continuously lies. He blatantly makes stuff up and keeps repeating his lies (even after people continuously prove them as lies) time and time again until other people actually believe them, something this country has been dealing with for the past year. We don’t need this kind of brainwashing/gas lighting in a place that should be fun.

Please mods… It is time to not only delete this thread, but to BAN Dunkirk Don/ Chadwick Bay Chad.

It was one thing to have all these lies contained to this thread, but now he/she continuously puts their rhetoric in other threads. Then, those discussions also become about this person instead of their intended purpose. It has become not so fun to come to this board and that truly saddens me during this fun time in Bills history.

Please mods, do the right thing and delete this thread.

Please mods, do the right thing and BAN Dunkirk Don/ Chadwick Bay Chad’s IP address.

Thank You!

Edited by DRutka
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 6

2 hours ago, McBean said:

If you guys want this fraud to stop then ignore this thread. It’s simple. People like this guy is starved for attention and will do whatever it takes to get it.

Stop viewing, stop giving him attention, and he’ll eventually go away.

I’ll give the old BBMB credit for one thing..if this was on the site over there, it would’ve been locked and shut down a month ago.

TBD needs to shut this one down ASAP imo.

This thread actually was locked 100+ pages ago.  It was reopened, reasons known only to the mods (and they're not talking, as is entirely their right and practice - they don't discuss moderation.)  

They have, however, confined it to this thread, even to the point of merging other threads DD has started.  So we might want to give them credit for walking a fine line between "not silencing a relatively harmless, if annoying, poster" and "containing a jackass in a single thread so he doesn't pollute the entire board."  

And I'll uncharitably observe that no one cares what BBMB would have done.  This isn't BBMB, it's a distinctly different entity with its own policies, personalities, practices, and traditions - one of which is occasionally beating on morons for 100+ pages. 

• Like (+1) 5

use the ignore function, and have enough self restraint to not get sucked into a thread you're not interested in, or one that has jumped the tracks.

This is the internet and this is the how much of our species acts, sad but true.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/ignore/

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, McBean said:

If you guys want this fraud to stop then ignore this thread. It’s simple. People like this guy is starved for attention and will do whatever it takes to get it.

Stop viewing, stop giving him attention, and he’ll eventually go away.

I’ll give the old BBMB credit for one thing..if this was on the site over there, it would’ve been locked and shut down a month ago.

TBD needs to shut this one down ASAP imo.

I agree, the thing is people have tried that. It has sank off the 1st page a few times, but then the nutcase will always come back and bump it back up with his nonsense. So unfortunately I don't see it dying off, unless it is finally locked and stays locked.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

I agree, the thing is people have tried that. It has sank off the 1st page a few times, but then the nutcase will always come back and bump it back up with his nonsense. So unfortunately I don't see it dying off, unless it is finally locked and stays locked.

Let's start talking politics with this thread to get it moved to the Right Wing lair of PPP. This Trump guy is full of it!

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

With all of the failed “experts” weighing in, does anybody really believe that talks and dialogue would be going on between North and South Korea right now if I wasn’t firm, strong and willing to commit our total “might” against the North. Fools, but talks are a good thing!

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, DRutka said:

Disappointed!!!

I have been a registered user on Two Bills Drive for almost 13 years. I don’t post much, but I read quite frequently, many times a day during the Bills season. I come here to read the news and opinions about my favorite team. I enjoy seeing what other Bills fans are thinking about and to learn the daily news and updates about this team.

Over the years, there have been many people who claim to have had inside information, some credible, some not. Whether the info was credible or not, it was fun to read and sometimes even fun to hope that what these sources were saying were true, knowing they were probably not.

That has changed in the last month since Dunkirk Don/ Chadwick Bay Chad (and I’m sure other aliases) has come here and started his crap. It is truly disappointing that I feel this way, especially during a time when the Bills have made the playoffs for the first time in 17 years. A time when we should all be happy.

This guy/gal, continuously lies. He blatantly makes stuff up and keeps repeating his lies (even after people continuously prove them as lies) time and time again until other people actually believe them, something this country has been dealing with for the past year. We don’t need this kind of brainwashing/gas lighting in a place that should be fun.

Please mods… It is time to not only delete this thread, but to BAN Dunkirk Don/ Chadwick Bay Chad.

It was one thing to have all these lies contained to this thread, but now he/she continuously puts their rhetoric in other threads. Then, those discussions also become about this person instead of their intended purpose. It has become not so fun to come to this board and that truly saddens me during this fun time in Bills history.

Please mods, do the right thing and delete this thread.

Please mods, do the right thing and BAN Dunkirk Don/ Chadwick Bay Chad’s IP address.

Thank You!

And I will just bump this post.

There is nothing more entertaining than the pure levels of rage that somehow certain people have reached.  Don has killed at least 5 people's dogs so far.  I just hope he stays away from your sisters.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, shrader said:

There is nothing more entertaining than the pure levels of rage that somehow certain people have reached.  Don has killed at least 5 people's dogs so far.  I just hope he stays away from your sisters.

But how can people celebrate the Bills being in the playoffs when Dunkirk Don has his own thread?  Get some perspective, people!

13 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Let's start talking politics with this thread to get it moved to the Right Wing lair of PPP. This Trump guy is full of it!

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

With all of the failed “experts” weighing in, does anybody really believe that talks and dialogue would be going on between North and South Korea right now if I wasn’t firm, strong and willing to commit our total “might” against the North. Fools, but talks are a good thing!

Ban this fool

4 minutes ago, shrader said:

Rage Against the Machine       

This is a joke thread ...  most of the rage (beyond Chad's) is fake

We all know in life, all good things need to come to end.  This thread has served its purpose to our investment group and at 3:00 PM today, we sign on the dotted line and our goal has been accomplished.  I know many people here will never understand the intentionality of each post or the rationale behind the need for this thread but it served a purpose to our target.  I did not enjoy the constant ridicule but I had a role and a job to do so I did what was necessary.  A good team requires individuals to forego their own personal ego for the betterment of the team. That was my role in the process.

During the course of the last month, I have incurred thousands of insults and provided humor to many and probably served as an outlet for many of you that have a mundane life. I have never lived in Western New York but through my contacts and this board, I know understand the mentality of the population. Hard working people. I take my hat off to you. I know it made some people feel better about themselves to belittle someone else which is always beneficial to one's self esteem. (Please read Jack Canfield's book "The success Principles, a great read for people with low self esteem)  If this thread allowed individuals to feel superiority and better about themselves, I am glad this thread increased and evaluated your self worth. Perhaps you have grown as a person. The passion of Bills fans is second to none. Although the intelligence level of some doesn't always match their enthusiasm, your passion is still admirable.

My plan was to explain why this thread was created and how we obtained information to keep this thread relevant tonight.  I know the vast majority of posters could not mentally grasp the possibility of someone having inside information as evidenced from our first posting. If you refer back to the initial posting, you will see the close - mindedness of the group from the on-set of this thread. I was willing to share how we acquire the information. We did have a source and I know you are going ballistic right now -bs, bs,bs.  Without a source, we could not have told you what we shared.  (And we did call the Williams play and there was a Webb offensive package.  I added the name to the play to add some spice to the thread. I thought it was quite witty) I recognized early on it would not be hard to keep these people engaged for a month or so. 

I have decided to forego the closing tonight because it would serve no purpose other than fill another 10 pages of vile.  We all should be above that type of behavior.  I am still debating whether to share the exact location of the new stadium because that also will be followed with more nasty comments from the gang. I can tell you this, the stadium will not be east of Buffalo.  We had land to sell out there, needed to float the idea.  Rob or Mark thanks for helping us with that.  I do feel bad for the individuals that were faithful to the site and encouraged me to continue.  My recommendation would be to ask Shady.  If you are on his good side you wont need google because he has the answer for everything.  Sorry I digress.

You may not have the faculties to understand your role in the process but you did have persistence and commitment. Just because we cannot clearly see the end of the road, there is no reason not to set out on the essential journey. We took a journey together  I do appreciate more than you know Shady and the Gang.  The journey was not possible without them. I know when  this goes live, they will fill these pages with more hate and at some level I get it. Nobody wants to feel used and got the better of.  I do apologize, my intention was not to use anyone that is why I we gave real facts pertaining to the Bills.

The thread did have some humor especially with DC Tom and Corn Flakes.  We all have to admit that was classic. At times, the thread receded into some dark areas but overall it was entertaining to most. As we part company today and I return to my life in a much warmer climate.  I was able to turn a very good retirement into an excellent retirement with my investment. Thank you for the memories and the record.  People tell me this was the longest thread in the history of this board.  Over 170,000 views is quite impressive. My first time posting to any board and I won't try to break the record, I have officially retired.

I will leave you with the wisdom of Bobby Kennedy, "There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?” Be a dreamer and dream big dreams! (The hats are coming by the way)

I would say until we met again but I am sure we do not run in the same company.  May all your dream come true, I bid you farewell.

Be safe, always Dunkirk Don

PS. Please keep the Smith and Case information, that came from my source and those other facts I posted yesterday, it will provide some interesting conversation for you guys when they come true.  It is my way of living with you or awhile longer.  If you have not heard, Shady will be playing on Sunday. 

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

14 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

We all know in life, all good things need to come to end.  This thread has served its purpose to our investment group and at 3:00 PM today, we sign on the dotted line and our goal has been accomplished.  I know many people here will never understand the intentionality of each post or the rationale behind the need for this thread but it served a purpose to our target.  I did not enjoy the constant ridicule but I had a role and a job to do so I did what was necessary.  A good team requires individuals to forego their own personal ego for the betterment of the team. That was my role in the process.

During the course of the last month, I have incurred thousands of insults and provided humor to many and probably served as an outlet for many of you that have a mundane life. I have never lived in Western New York but through my contacts and this board, I know understand the mentality of the population. Hard working people. I take my hat off to you. I know it made some people feel better about themselves to belittle someone else which is always beneficial to one's self esteem. (Please read Jack Canfield's book "The success Principles, a great read for people with low self esteem)  If this thread allowed individuals to feel superiority and better about themselves, I am glad this thread increased and evaluated your self worth. Perhaps you have grown as a person. The passion of Bills fans is second to none. Although the intelligence level of some doesn't always match their enthusiasm, your passion is still admirable.

My plan was to explain why this thread was created and how we obtained information to keep this thread relevant tonight.  I know the vast majority of posters could not mentally grasp the possibility of someone having inside information as evidenced from our first posting. If you refer back to the initial posting, you will see the close - mindedness of the group from the on-set of this thread. I was willing to share how we acquire the information. We did have a source and I know you are going ballistic right now -bs, bs,bs.  Without a source, we could not have told you what we shared.  (And we did call the Williams play and there was a Webb offensive package.  I added the name to the play to add some spice to the thread. I thought it was quite witty) I recognized early on it would not be hard to keep these people engaged for a month or so. 

I have decided to forego the closing tonight because it would serve no purpose other than fill another 10 pages of vile.  We all should be above that type of behavior.  I am still debating whether to share the exact location of the new stadium because that also will be followed with more nasty comments from the gang. I can tell you this, the stadium will not be east of Buffalo.  We had land to sell out there, needed to float the idea.  Rob or Mark thanks for helping us with that.  I do feel bad for the individuals that were faithful to the site and encouraged me to continue.  My recommendation would be to ask Shady.  If you are on his good side you wont need google because he has the answer for everything.  Sorry I digress.

You may not have the faculties to understand your role in the process but you did have persistence and commitment. Just because we cannot clearly see the end of the road, there is no reason not to set out on the essential journey. We took a journey together  I do appreciate more than you know Shady and the Gang.  The journey was not possible without them. I know when  this goes live, they will fill these pages with more hate and at some level I get it. Nobody wants to feel used and got the better of.  I do apologize, my intention was not to use anyone that is why I we gave real facts pertaining to the Bills.

The thread did have some humor especially with DC Tom and Corn Flakes.  We all have to admit that was classic. At times, the thread receded into some dark areas but overall it was entertaining to most. As we part company today and I return to my life in a much warmer climate.  I was able to turn a very good retirement into an excellent retirement with my investment. Thank you for the memories and the record.  People tell me this was the longest thread in the history of this board.  Over 170,000 views is quite impressive. My first time posting to any board and I won't try to break the record, I have officially retired.

I will leave you with the wisdom of Bobby Kennedy, "There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?” Be a dreamer and dream big dreams! (The hats are coming by the way)

I would say until we met again but I am sure we do not run in the same company.  May all your dream come true, I bid you farewell.

PS. Please keep the Smith and Case information, that came from my source and those other facts I posted yesterday, it will provide some interesting conversation for you guys when they come true.  It is my way of living with you or awhile longer.  If you have not heard, Shady will be playing on Sunday. 

If you did lie and take advantage of people investing in your lie, Im sure that karma will find its way back to you. 

1 minute ago, Bill_with_it said:

If you did lie and take advantage of people investing in your lie, Im sure that karma will find its way back to you. 

Please don't believe his nonsense.  His "investment group" story is BS

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Jesus Christ, you're a !@#$ing nitwit.

9 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

He should worry less about karma and more about the DOJ in that case.

1 minute ago, Bill_with_it said:

Yeah i dont and didnt believe him. I just think hes a terrible human.

I'm a terrible human.  Don's just otherworldly.

He's actually suggesting his whole wheat/corn flake discussion served a purpose.