More from obd

28 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

There you go.  time stamped    as we use to say back in the day, boom boom out go the lights  crickets>>>>>>>>

Ok, so vague enough where if something great happens you can claim it...with the built in kicker of if nothing happens it's all on McDs lack of guts. Like all the "Predictions" just very vague. If/when Alex Smith is not the QB next year (even though it's a "done deal") it will be someone soured on him at the last minute.

16 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm not sure what you predicted here.  it looks like nothing.

LOOK AT PREVIOUS POST ON THIS PAGE  Tomorrow if McDermott has the guts, you might see the finest moment in Bills history.  It will be amazing 

15 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I saw that on Saturday. Not impressed. Major style points for vagueness though. 

My turn: 

Against the Jaguars, if the game situation is right and McDermott has the guts, you might see the finest moment in Bills history. 

You know I nailed it

9 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Ok, so vague enough where if something great happens you can claim it...with the built in kicker of if nothing happens it's all on McDs lack of guts. Like all the "Predictions" just very vague. If/when Alex Smith is not the QB next year (even though it's a "done deal") it will be someone soured on him at the last minute.

no need too.  It is a done deal.  The Chief love mahommes and want their pick back

Done defending my record.  We all know the truth.  If I am so wrong about Smith, why is ESPN predicting it too.  I said the smith deal three days before in was in the ESPN insider.  do the research  we have this thing nailed

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

4 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

LOOK AT PREVIOUS POST ON THIS PAGE  Tomorrow if McDermott has the guts, you might see the finest moment in Bills history.  It will be amazing 

You know I nailed it

no need too.  It is a done deal.  The Chief love mahommes and want their pick back

The pixk for Ragland? Maybe. The 1st they will NEVER get back from us, nor from any other team for Alex Smith my friend. 

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

The pixk for Ragland? Maybe. The 1st they will NEVER get back from us, nor from any other team for Alex Smith my friend. 

true, not saying the first. you are correct  We will need those to move up and get raquun.  it will be tough because the raiders want him as well.  a second and a fourth.  Plus west and hughes.    You know we need a middle backer for mcdermotts defense

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

The only thing you nailed was head of the line at medication time. 

I thought we agreed I did and that it was over.  Lets move on.

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

... I thought we agreed I did and that it was over.  Lets move on. ...

That "we" you refer to is that conversation with others in your head. Perhaps, after your turn at the head of the medication line, you can swing around again for seconds. 

Heres where I get skeptical about the source from Dunkirk Don. 

He mentioned the play from Kyle Williams prior to the game. OK, I'll give you that. But his same source or sources, also seem to know about trades and new stadiums and field turf and extending wide recievers etc. 

Who in the bills organization has access to closed practices, contract negotiations, stadium plans and so on? Their is only maybe 4 or 5 people who have ALL that access to the front office. So my theory is, one - Dunkirk Don is completely full of bs, or two - his source is litterally Brandon beane or Terry pegula 

11 minutes ago, Steptide said:

He mentioned the play from Kyle Williams prior to the game. OK, I'll give you that. But his same source or sources, also seem to know about trades and new stadiums and field turf and extending wide recievers etc. 

Who in the bills organization has access to closed practices, contract negotiations, stadium plans and so on? Their is only maybe 4 or 5 people who have ALL that access to the front office. So my theory is, one - Dunkirk Don is completely full of bs, or two - his source is litterally Brandon beane or Terry pegula 

Third option is he's banging Kim Pegula, which is highly unlikely. Maybe he's someones butt boy on the coaching staff.

3 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Third option is he's banging Kim Pegula, which is highly unlikely. Maybe he's someones butt boy on the coaching staff.

Even a butt boy wouldn't have access to stadium negotiations and player contracts 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

There you go.  time stamped    as we use to say back in the day, boom boom out go the lights  crickets>>>>>>>>

That's not a prediction.  That doesn't predict anything.  That can mean anything you want it to mean after the fact.  Hell, that could have been referring to Nick O'Leary's touchdown or Landry's ejection as much as anything.

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Links of these predictions BEFORE they came to pass, gutless wonder.

There aren't any.  I looked.  There are exactly three posts mentioning Kelvin Benjamin before the trade, for example...one saying Sammy Watkins compares favorably to him and others, one in a "Who would you like to see added to the team, no trade or cap implications" thread, and one saying the Bills will target a Benjamin-like WR in the draft.  

There are exactly zero predictions the Bills would trade for Benjamin.

50 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I said something similar way back when. He started rambling on about wrongly fired friends and email hacking. 

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There aren't any.  I looked.  There are exactly three posts mentioning Kelvin Benjamin before the trade, for example...one saying Sammy Watkins compares favorably to him and others, one in a "Who would you like to see added to the team, no trade or cap implications" thread, and one saying the Bills will target a Benjamin-like WR in the draft.  

There are exactly zero predictions the Bills would trade for Benjamin.

Don did say that we have read his predictions and there is no need to look back. Of course,  if someone had predicted something s the Benjamin trade in advance you would think that there would be a long thread about it . 

4 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Don did say that we have read his predictions and there is no need to look back. Of course,  if someone had predicted something s the Benjamin trade in advance you would think that there would be a long thread about it . 

He also said his predictions are only correct accidentally, like corn flakes. 

43 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Even a butt boy wouldn't have access to stadium negotiations and player contracts 

How much access does a butt boy get these days? 

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He also said his predictions are only correct accidentally, like corn flakes

Nostra-Don-us' scattershot predictions are really just a means to curb rampant and excessive masturbation among TBD users?  Well I wish you good luck, Don.  Between Boyst, Pooj, SolomonSmith, Gugny, Dog90210, and the rest of this motley crew here the smart money is invested in treatments for the blind and laser hair removal. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I said if McDermott has the guts to call it, it will be one of those most memorable plays in bills history, it will be amazing.  It was the td that decided a game in which a legendary bills scores a td and breaks a 17 year drought.  Say what you want, I called it.  It will go down in bills history as a play we will all remember.

Please mark this down, it as specific as one can be. Alex Smith will be our starting QB next year.  This is a done deal.  We will trade up passed Oakland (they will draft Roquin if we don't) and he will be our #1 pick next year.  We really wanted cousins but he will cost too much.  

He was our #1 CHOICE but dennison is safe.  We will be going after Mike Tice as I previously noted last week  way before the Del Rio firing was announced.

so smith is going to be cut outright?i'm kinda meh, but he can win.  i'm not a fan of trading up for a lb either. i wonder if they are still going to target maybe rudolph with a pick. i'd like to see them stand pat and go bpa....if they're not hyped on a qb.