More from obd

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Why, it has a billion customers

They have internet in Dunkirk 

So, let me get this straight, you are a multimillionaire who chooses to spend his Saturday night fabricating stories on a message board? :huh:.....:rolleyes:.....:thumbsup:

I have no idea who jm2009 is but I will play along so we can move on.  You got me, too smart for me.  I used my wife’s account and had a girl handle.  Thought it would be fun to hear all the sexist, girls don’t know anything crap and then hammer the site with my source.  My wife got tired of all the pm and made me change my handle. Now u know. Now can we move on

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Don, do we have any info on the draft board and who they like in round 1?  Will they trade up or take 2 players in the 1st?

The will get the linebacker from Georgia and yes they will trade one of this first round picks to do it

4 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:

If he bought in in 2009 like he says....Wow

Could you buy stock any cheaper than in 2009?  People thought I was crazy.  They kept saying what if it totally crashes, if it does people will be worrying about eating not a 401k. I believe in America and knew we would bounce back.

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How long before I get him using agenda regularly?   

Stop talking about your wife.  NOT COOL

talk football 

I asked what do you think about west from kc

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I have no idea who jm2009 is but I will play along so we can move on.  You got me, too smart for me.  I used my wife’s account and had a girl handle.  Thought it would be fun to hear all the sexist, girls don’t know anything crap and then hammer the site with my source.  My wife got tired of all the pm and made me change my handle. Now u know. Now can we move on

Wait you wife has board account or you used your wife's email to start a profile...inquiring minds

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I used my wife’s account and had a girl handle.  Thought it would be fun to hear all the sexist, girls don’t know anything crap and then hammer the site with my source.  My wife got tired of all the pm and made me change my handle. Now u know. Now can we move on

Breaker--Breaker---19

Could you buy stock any cheaper than in 2009?  People thought I was crazy.  They kept saying what if it totally crashes, if it does people will be worrying about eating not a 401k. I believe in America and knew we would bounce back.

I asked what do you think about west from kc

You bought more than Facebook?

8 hours ago, RobH063 said:

Now there you go messing with my head. I live 75 miles away from the nearest Mighty Taco and I absolutely love the stuff. Every time I go, I walk to the counter and the first thing I Say is.."Am I in heaven?" and the reply is always "No, you're in a Mighty Taco". Then I know I'm good to order and have beautiful taste-bud orgasms

It really is good stuff. I estimate my cells contain about 50% nacho buffito. 

Mmm.

12 minutes ago, Fredonia Frank said:

Breaking second source above has just confirmed Don and Jm2009 are the same person. Second source is a little sketchy though

Idk, I think jm2009 had better grammar. 

Last question about stock. I borrowed half of my 401k, (that’s all you can ) about a half of million, I invested it in Facebook and fidelity growth.  I made a 42% return on my money

I smoked, drank, popped, and snorted about 401k from the time I was 17 until about 27. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Last question about stock. I borrowed half of my 401k, (that’s all you can ) about a half of million, I invested it in Facebook and fidelity growth.  I made a 42% return on my money

I have to apologize.....DD is the real deal my friends

41 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

as far as wealth, if you bought stock like crazy in 2009,I did when it was 65000, and right before this election, you made a killing. Facebook. I just bought a ton of lyft.  Uber is going down.  Making money is easy.  You guys should buy land around the new stadium like I am

Uber's about to go public. They just made a big deal with SoftBank

1 minute ago, Bob&Doug said:

I have to apologize.....DD is the real deal my friends

Thanks.  Before I leave this site I will let you pm me and I will give you some great stock tips.  Always listen.  My friend owned a sign making company on the west coast.  He had a huge order from a company for 100 new store signs.  I got a glimpse of the company and connected the dots.  This company was expanding and buying out the other company but it was not announced. I bought a ton of futures and made a killing.  I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

Just now, Bob&Doug said:

He bought Facebook in 2009..... before it's IPO on May 18 2012. HE OBVIOUSLY CAN SEE THE FUTURE :worthy:

Just seeing if you were a true friend or an imposter. U showed your true colors.   I know when Facebook went public u just lost a ton of money

Hopefully on Monday I will be able to share the huge news.   I say bills 31  - 17

It would be so sweet if the bills could make the playoffs, I just do. Or think it is in the cards.  What is 40 percent chance