DC Frazier Announces Matt Milano as Starting WLB

26CornerBlitz

37 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

And this is why I'm baffled by the reaction of some around here toward McBeane.

I would like to think that McDermott had a lot to do with the draft class, but we also have to remember Whaley was still here then as well. Were we going off of a Carolina draft board or were we going off of Whaley's? 

Edited by H2o

47 minutes ago, wppete said:

It’s about time. I Couldn’t  get why Milano was behind Humber. Milano is a much better LB over Humber. Let Humber now go back to being a special teams ace. 

I blame Process boy. Humber was his guy -like Ducasse. It doesn’t matter than Milano and Brown are better players. I think that’s why Frazier made the official call.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Maybe because Beane wasn't a part of the organization until after the draft.  McDermott was hired in January.  This draft was run by Doug Whaley and the draft board prepped by his team. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I blame Process boy. Humber was his guy -like Ducasse. It doesn’t matter than Milano and Brown are better players. I think that’s why Frazier made the official call.

...STILL reminds me of Dopey Dickie Jauron's luvfest with vets.....broken down A-Train starting while FredEx rode the pine...............

10 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Its about time. Same with starting Tolbert over Cadet. Still dont understand Duccaka over Miller and Groy

7 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Its about time. Same with starting Tolbert over Cadet. Still dont understand Duccaka over Miller and Groy

You guys do realize that he brought in veteran ex head coaches for his coordinator's for a reason.

McD should not take the blame over every personnel decision.....his job is to manage it all and he delegates down to coordinator's ahat are supposed to be good at their jobs.  HC's are manager's they dont get directly involved unless the wheels have completely fallen off the cart.

3 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

You guys do realize that he brought in veteran ex head coaches for his coordinator's for a reason.

McD should not take the blame over every personnel decision.....his job is to manage it all and he delegates down to coordinator's ahat are supposed to be good at their jobs.  HC's are manager's they dont get directly involved unless the wheels have completely fallen off the cart.

Ok hemetface. Who do you think made the call to bench Tyrod at LAC? Who?

I know you have been exiled from the CoT but that was a really dumb move.

If it was a Dennison call he should get the axe, if it was derm you can consider it a rookie hc flub up.

Who is deciding tolbert should be running option plays and outside runs with a 5.7 40 time?

Those are really bad calls man. Im not calling for derms head on a platter but at least dennisons

Just now, FearLess Price said:

Ok hemetface. Who do you think made the call to bench Tyrod at LAC? Who?

I know you have been exiled from the CoT but that was a really dumb move.

If it was a Dennison call he should get the axe, if it was derm you can consider it a rookie hc flub up.

Who is deciding tolbert should be running option plays and outside runs with a 5.7 40 time?

Those are really bad calls man. Im not calling for derms head on a platter but at least dennisons

No need for the name calling sir.

The QB situation is a very good example of the "wheels coming off" You cannot have the production that TT had in some of those games and hope to win...that WAS a McD call and regardless of the 5 interception game I still think it may have been the right one......McD was looking for a spark.   I LOVE that he gambles instead of goes with the status quo because of what people might think.

He doesnt call the defensive game...the Tolbert thing I think is a example of something (imo) that he delegated down....for some reason Frasier likes Tolbert (i dont know why) for some reason Frasier likes Decauuse (dont ask me why)

Dennison should be fired IMMEDIATELY after the season provided a better OC comes available because i dont want him touching whatever QB we actually draft.

what I am saying is.....I think McD is handling it correctly...he delegates down to experienced coordinators under him and manages everything....that is what a HC is SUPPOSED to do.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Don't let the fact that McBeane was not with the Bills organization at the time of the draft get in the way of building your false narrative.

Just now, simpleman said:

Don't let the fact that McBeane was not with the Bills organization at the time of the draft get in the way of building your false narrative.

you really ARE simple if you don't understand that McDermott ran that draft.

Carry on, hater.

1 minute ago, John from Hemet said:

No need for the name calling sir.

The QB situation is a very good example of the "wheels coming off" You cannot have the production that TT had in some of those games and hope to win...that WAS a McD call and regardless of the 5 interception game I still think it may have been the right one......McD was looking for a spark.   I LOVE that he gambles instead of goes with the status quo because of what people might think.

He doesnt call the defensive game...the Tolbert thing I think is a example of something (imo) that he delegated down....for some reason Frasier likes Tolbert (i dont know why) for some reason Frasier likes Decauuse (dont ask me why)

Dennison should be fired IMMEDIATELY after the season provided a better OC comes available because i dont want him touching whatever QB we actually draft.

what I am saying is.....I think McD is handling it correctly...he delegates down to experienced coordinators under him and manages everything....that is what a HC is SUPPOSED to do.

Relax hemet. I can agree with a lot of what you said. I dont think LAC was the best place to make the move vs a ferocious pass rush. I can excuse that as mcderm is still learning to be a hc. Also if you look at my 1st comment you responded to, i never blamed the lb and rb2 personell calls on mcderm anyway. Regardless who made them they are questionable. We will see if derm has the cojones to fire dennison on black monday

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

you really ARE simple if you don't understand that McDermott ran that draft.

Carry on, hater.

Right. Can you imagine if we took deshaun watson like whaley wanted to? I wonder what our record would be rite now.