Week 15: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

35 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No doubt about that. 

And we have been reminded yet again that Jay Cutler is a very talented QB. He made some fantastic throws last night. He's such a maddening player - so talented but .500 all the way at the end of the day. If he's on, though, watch out. 

Just now, dave mcbride said:

And we have been reminded yet again that Jay Cutler is a very talented QB. He made some fantastic throws last night. He's such a maddening player - so talented but .500 all the way at the end of the day. If he's on, though, watch out. 

Talent has never been the issue with him as I'm sure you know very well. 

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

And we have been reminded yet again that Jay Cutler is a very talented QB. He made some fantastic throws last night. He's such a maddening player - so talented but .500 all the way at the end of the day. If he's on, though, watch out

He's not gonna be on in 29-degree weather next week.  I think the Bills win Sunday rather easily.  The big game will be Week 17 (presuming we lose at Foxboro).

1 minute ago, eball said:

He's not gonna be on in 29-degree weather next week.  I think the Bills win Sunday rather easily.  The big game will be Week 17 (presuming we lose at Foxboro).

I hope you're right. I do think that Miami is a little soft mentally and is due for a letdown after beating down the Pats. That said, their d-line can bring it. They have a lot of talent. Their achilles heel is their pass defense (opposing teams have a 94.0 passer rating) but that tends to not be a problem for teams facing the Bills. That's my concern. Tyrod needs to step it up on Sunday. He has played well against Miami in the past. The Bills dominated in both games in 2015 and should have won their home game last year. 

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Somehow Miami manages to beat NE in Miami  (w/o Cutler) 

The whooping of the Bronco's  ... not impressive at all.   

uh... i'm fairly certain cutler tossed 3 tds last night. regardless they are a middling team coming into another middling teams house. should be a good game but them beating the pats hardly makes them unbeatable like some posters on this board seem to think.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

32 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

uh... i'm fairly certain cutler tossed 3 tds last night. regardless they are a middling team coming into another middling teams house. should be a good game but them beating the pats hardly makes them unbeatable like some posters on this board seem to think.

was Happy Gilmore playing?  How many real injuries did the Putrids have on Defense?  

I'm not discounting anything,   It's Miami and December.  

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Haha, the casual way he dismissed the Bills was hilarious. "Miami is a team that could play spoiler down the stretch. They have Buffalo, Kansas City, and Buffalo, so Kansas City might want to keep their ears perked up."

26 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

was Happy Gilmore playing?  How many real injuries did the Putrids have on Defense?  

I'm not discounting anything,   It's Miami and December.  

I dunno what you're saying at all. actually.... I was just stating cutler played when it looked like you said he didn't. "Somehow Miami manages to beat NE in Miami  (w/o Cutler)" was you original statement before you altered it. I was just stating that he played.... and then I went on to say it didn't much matter to me becuz it'll be a winnable game regardless of who the fins just beat..... we seem to literally be on the same page here about how we feel about the fins but you apparently thought I was picking a fight of some sorty.... so ya. good talk.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

33 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I dunno what you're saying at all. actually.... I was just stating cutler played when it looked like you said he didn't.

Good, we're on the same page then.   

The Miami Dolphins have not needed Smoking Jay to defeat Tom Brady in the past few years in Miami.   Clear enough?  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan