Next game against the Patriots

BBills88

I really hope the Bills defense forget about the Peanut Tillman drill. I want the Bills defense to turn into John Randle, Lawrence Taylor, Derrick Thomas  Ronnie Lott, Andre Waters & Steve Atwaters and crush the ME offense. I don't care if we lose I want another body bag game at the Patriots expense.

• Like (+1) 1

I would settle for one body bag. I don't care if it's the friggin' punter.  Just show me someone on this team has a set.

In fact Tre White throat chopping Brady would be epic..

Edited by simool
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, simool said:

I would settle for one body bag. I don't care if it's the friggin' punter.  Just show me someone on this team has a set.

In fact Tre White throat chopping Brady would be epic..

After reading the recent comments by Tre, he's understandably pissed. May well be looking for revenge in the next Pats game.

3 hours ago, Sweats said:

If by "destroy" you mean we roll over and beg Gronk not to hurt us and mess up our new manicures, then sure, were going to destroy him.

Lol. Probably.

Do people think the Bills are the Steelers or something? If they got rolled and bullied in Buffalo just imagine what will happen in Foxboro.

1 hour ago, SlamnSam said:

The only one they are better than is the crappy QB we have. If Taylor plays we lose for sure. If any other QB plays we have a chance. Taylor is the cancer on this team.

Really !....TE, LBs, CBs, Safeties, WRs, Oline, Coaches, .......they are better across the line....Besides Shady, I would trade the entire team for NE's.....

3 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Really !....TE, LBs, CBs, Safeties, WRs, Oline, Coaches, .......they are better across the line....Besides Shady, I would trade the entire team for NE's.....

Shady, Tre, Dawkins, Zay, KB are good pieces 

Rest of team can go in the trash can.