Bonnies b-ball coach trolls Bills

YoloinOhio

What an out of touch clueless braindead zombie apocalypse drone.      LOL.

Everyone and his brother/sister/cousin knows the Jills disbanded years ago and are never coming back. What a freaking loser. Run him out of town now.

24 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

If your an alum of the school, that's pretty darn petty. 

Not petty at all. You don't t give to a cause that does not support your ideals.

Bad behavior draws a response most times.

9 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I am not but my daughter is... and well I give my money to places I beleuve reflect my values. A western NY institution trolling another is not what I care to support. I will just give money to another cause I feel proud of.

No, a WNY BBall coach trolled another WNY institution. St. Bonas itself had nothing to do with it. But, that's cool. Now someone won't get a scholarship like your daughter did because you got your feelings hurt. 

2 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

No, a WNY BBall coach trolled another WNY institution. St. Bonas itself had nothing to do with it. But, that's cool. Now someone won't get a scholarship like your daughter did because you got your feelings hurt. 

Someone from a different school he gives to will get that scholarship.... so what is the difference? It will go to a deserving student either way.

3 hours ago, Watkins90 said:

Yeah.... but someone else will get a good opportunity... just not at St Bonnie

Ps feel free to give to causes that make you warm and fuzzy.... tis the season!

Edited by aceman_16
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Named after Hector or Tuco?

Neither is familiar to me.  All I know is there is a Salamanca, Spain and a Salamanca, Mexico.  Obviously, Salamanca is of Spanish origin.  There is a small park in Salamanca with a statue of Simon Bolivar, the South American liberator.  I never did get the Spanish connection because there is not significant Spanish population in Salamanca now.  It's more Polish and Italian than anything else, with a healthy dose of Native American.  

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Let's burn his house down? 

good funny there. Like it....  I am not even remotely from the area and he got me all fired up......lol.

Seriously though this coach should get as smart as a dog. Dogs know well enough not to **** where they sleep.

Edited by cba fan

20 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Neither is familiar to me.  All I know is there is a Salamanca, Spain and a Salamanca, Mexico.  Obviously, Salamanca is of Spanish origin.  There is a small park in Salamanca with a statue of Simon Bolivar, the South American liberator.  I never did get the Spanish connection because there is not significant Spanish population in Salamanca now.  It's more Polish and Italian than anything else, with a healthy dose of Native American.  

It was just a Breaking Bad reference.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Any cute comments about Bills - Pats part II after his big win tonight? Special shout out to Gronk perhaps? 

Well I mean he must definitely be a Patriots fans. Needed the refs to help him out Sunday and had the refs help him out tonight

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Well I mean he must definitely be a Patriots fans. Needed the refs to help him out Sunday and had the refs help him out tonight

Hats off to the Bonnies. Of course UB softened the Orange up Tuesday with their close call. But they got it done and the Bulls didn't. Bravo.

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Hats off to the Bonnies. Of course UB softened the Orange up Tuesday with their close call. But they got it done and the Bulls didn't. Bravo.

Bonnie's played a great first 25 minutes but we're then terrible. Had zero field goals in 14 minutes at end of second half and zero field goals in overtime. The last 20 minutes was all free throws pretty much.