• Announcements

• SDS

Problems logging in?   11/05/2017

I know a few people are getting logged out too quickly. I don't have the answer to that yet.   However, one change that occurred is that there is no longer a log in name and a separate display name. The upgrade discarded the log in name and now uses the display name. So, to log in:   Username: <display name> Password: <your password>   If you need to contact me to find out what your display name is use: Contact Us  and we can get things sorted out.
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Bonnies b-ball coach trolls Bills

Nice way to reel in those WNY fans! Apparently he’s from Massachusetts,  i just learned that. 

That Jills comment ... 😳😄

Edited by YoloinOhio

25 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Have any of you been to the town/campus of the Bonnies?

Yikes...

The town isn’t great, but the campus itself is beautiful. I loved going to school there.

20 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I'd say he's candid, not the smartest thing to do though in WNY with cracks like that.

If he’s winning it’s all good! As soon as he doesn’t you know the WNY media will dig up these kinds of comments. Kind of tone deaf. 

59 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nice way to reel in those WNY fans! Apparently he’s from Massachusetts,  i just learned that. 

That Jills comment ... 😳😄

Tough talk from a coach who lost to Niagara.

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Tough talk from a coach who lost to Niagara.

Bonnies have got a very good team this year.  They have a real chance to go dancing come March & should be a fringe top 25 team all year.  That loss to Niagara is unexplainable, chalk it up to opening season jitters & a good night for the Eagles. 

17 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Bonnies have got a very good team this year.  They have a real chance to go dancing come March & should be a fringe top 25 team all year.  That loss to Niagara is unexplainable, chalk it up to opening season jitters & a good night for the Eagles. 

I thought Niagara was good this year? I don’t follow them but thought I heard that on WGR.

26 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Their star player, Jaylen Adams, was hurt

10 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Have any of you been to the town/campus of the Bonnies?

Yikes...

I spent three years there as the Army Recruiting Station Commander in Olean.  My parents are from there and I still have family that live there.  Olean is a great place to live and St. Bonaventure is a beautiful campus.  Have you ever been to Buffalo and seen the vacant buildings and slums?     Yikes......

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Niagara is so good UB hung 106 on then in regulation in their home court.

Maybe I heard wrong or they were talking about their hockey team 

13 minutes ago, xsoldier54 said:

I spent three years there as the Army Recruiting Station Commander in Olean.  My parents are from there and I still have family that live there.  Olean is a great place to live and St. Bonaventure is a beautiful campus.  Have you ever been to Buffalo and seen the vacant buildings and slums?     Yikes......

Every city has it's rotten side.  But then there is the rest of it....

1 hour ago, Gordio said:

They may be in play for winning their conference and getting to the Tournament, but I don't know about the "fringe top 25 team" comment. I just looked at the latest AP poll, and they are not even in the top 48 right now (top 25 are given rankings, and then there were 23 other schools in the "others receiving votes" group).

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought Niagara was good this year? I don’t follow them but thought I heard that on WGR.

Niagara is not good this year, they are by far the worst out of the 4 local teams & should finish in the bottom half of the division this year. 

2 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Their star player, Jaylen Adams, was hurt

Yes I know but come on they should of still handled them rather easily. 

49 minutes ago, Tommy said:

They may be in play for winning their conference and getting to the Tournament, but I don't know about the "fringe top 25 team" comment. I just looked at the latest AP poll, and they are not even in the top 48 right now (top 25 are given rankings, and then there were 23 other schools in the "others receiving votes" group).

Come March their RPI should be in the 30's/low 40s.  An early loss to a horrible Niagara team knocks you down a few pegs.  They have a better team than Syracuse this year.