I don't even want playoffs anymore...

Roundybout

Watching the Jets/Chiefs game, I realize that with this offense, we will never be able to hold a shootout with any team. 

Its sad, but I've lost all desire for wins this season. I want to see more Peterman and some other border players. I want to see Dennision and TT gone somehow, via trade or otherwise. 

With KC's incredible demise, we might be able to get two solid picks, anywhere from 10-15. Plenty to move up and grab a QB, which we desperately need. 

It's just strange to feel numb like this. 

I'm going to go put some Christmas lights up.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Dorkington said:

This is one of my concerns. We can never seem to develop a QB, so I'm not really sure if it matters if we draft one or not. 

Go get Cousins then, use the drafts Picks for D-line, LB and O-line.

Fastest path to success.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Dennison has to be fired. The fade call on 4th and goal from the 1 was all I had to see to know he's not smart enough to be a successful offensive coordinator at this level.

Something has to give. If we go into next season with Dennison I’ll be disappointed.

30 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Go get Cousins then, use the drafts Picks for D-line, LB and O-line.

Fastest path to success.

No more QB leftovers and hand me downs, 2018,Franchise QB please. How many draft picks would you trade for the next Jim Kelly.

59 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Watching the Jets/Chiefs game, I realize that with this offense, we will never be able to hold a shootout with any team. 

Its sad, but I've lost all desire for wins this season. I want to see more Peterman and some other border players. I want to see Dennision and TT gone somehow, via trade or otherwise. 

With KC's incredible demise, we might be able to get two solid picks, anywhere from 10-15. Plenty to move up and grab a QB, which we desperately need. 

It's just strange to feel numb like this. 

I'm going to go put some Christmas lights up.

You don't want the Bills to make the playoffs? Why not? you prefer to keep losing?

2 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

No more QB leftovers and hand me downs, 2018,Franchise QB please. How many draft picks would you trade for the next Jim Kelly.

Can’t just assume taking a guy high in the first round means he will be good. We should look at all the available options

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Can’t just assume taking a guy high in the first round means he will be good. We should look at all the available options

You are right, somes you have take a chance or you will be 7-9 forever. You got to say WTF go for it. You might get Jim Kelly.