Tyrod injury: patella contusion, day-to-day

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

I think this is fallacy. At least when healthy. Our starting WR's are KB, Matthews, Zay Jones. It is a decent group, plus Shady and Clay don't hurt.  Granted the best ability is availability, but not near the bottom of the league when everybody dresses. 

I don't think Matthews is good and Jones is an inconsistent rookie.  Panthers play better without KB.  Also zero on-field speed with those guys.

Meh.

Edited by Jackington

23 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

It's the second game of his NFL career...

And?

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Based on the stats of the game  - in a 7 minute or less mop up window Nate scored 3 less points than Taylor did. 

I am not saying Nate is the answer but 99.7% of us here know that TT should be finished in Buffalo and we'd like to see something else even if it is worse.  

I don't care who plays at this point. Then again I never did. Just wanted the best players we have on the field. I don't know why people would want to see worse. Not saying that Peterman will be worse. Just making a comment on your comment. 

Looks like he’s back if he can practice but he is only effective if he can run. If he’s limited due to the injury he’s not worth playing imo. Not that I want what is behind door #2 either but it’s different than just a regular drop back passer having a knee injury.

21 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

And?

I don't care who plays at this point. Then again I never did. Just wanted the best players we have on the field. I don't know why people would want to see worse. Not saying that Peterman will be worse. Just making a comment on your comment. 

because a comedy of errors is better than a comedic drama. 

Honestly - seeing a QB pass the ball at his drop back is actually entertaining.   Might as well be entertained than bored to death.  

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Looks like he’s back if he can practice but he is only effective if he can run. If he’s limited due to the injury he’s not worth playing imo. Not that I want what is behind door #2 either but it’s different than just a regular drop back passer having a knee injury.

2 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

Given that his running ability IS part of his game I bet he sits this week.

He was limping all game long.   Don't tell me he will "heal" in 6 days and "be able to play". 

44 minutes ago, Jackington said:

I don't think Matthews is good and Jones is an inconsistent rookie.  Panthers play better without KB.  Also zero on-field speed with those guys.

Meh.

Tons here stated Matthews was better than Watkins.      Hes definetly "good" 

On 12/3/2017 at 4:23 PM, Fadingpain said:

My guess is that his injury is serious enough that he misses next week for sure.

So the door will be opened for Peterman.

Tryod probably doesn't play again this year, or ever again!  At least for this team.

well according to mc hardhead,if he's healthy enough to play, he's starting. i don't get it. is it just me or does peterman just seem to look more like a qb? i heard shoop poo-poo him today ( nate that is) and i was thinking what if the receivers hung on to the balls that bounced off their chest? i have had enough of the ankle throwing tyrod.

3 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

well according to mc hardhead,if he's healthy enough to play, he's starting. i don't get it. is it just me or does peterman just seem to look more like a qb? i heard shoop poo-poo him today ( nate that is) and i was thinking what if the receivers hung on to the balls that bounced off their chest? i have had enough of the ankle throwing tyrod.

McD is probably spooked by what went down last time TT was healthy and didn’t play. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

McD is probably spooked by what went down last time TT was healthy and didn’t play. 

i am sick of everyone piling on peterman because they put him up against the two biggest pass rushing monsters without a plan to do anything about the turnstile right side and sieve of a line. i also don't fault him for the playcalling ..ie..the pass play to dimarco whose hands rarely feel a football, let alone catch one. against the pats he could have had better stats if the receivers were awake. i am willing to bet if he goes in and starts an entire game, we come out with a win.

we are not in any way.shape or form gonna sniff the playoffs thanks to the tyrot that has gotten us to where we are....a national joke. if this staff has any sense of dignity. they let nate pull out a few wins to save face for the season. keep tyrod in and embarrass yourselves if you want....or claim you're all about the draft position, either way sticking with tt makes this staff look like losers.

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

at this point, it might be wise to let Peterman play. Throw in some Webb for the heck of it.
This is a game Coaching should win anyways.

10 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i am sick of everyone piling on peterman because they put him up against the two biggest pass rushing monsters without a plan to do anything about the turnstile right side and sieve of a line. i also don't fault him for the playcalling ..ie..the pass play to dimarco whose hands rarely feel a football, let alone catch one. against the pats he could have had better stats if the receivers were awake. i am willing to bet if he goes in and starts an entire game, we come out with a win.

we are not in any way.shape or form gonna sniff the playoffs thanks to the tyrot that has gotten us to where we are....a national joke. if this staff has any sense of dignity. they let nate pull out a few wins to save face for the season. keep tyrod in and embarrass yourselves if you want....or claim you're all about the draft position, either way sticking with tt makes this staff look like losers.

I agree - just think he took so much crap for doing it when they were still “in the hunt” and won’t want to flip flop back and forth. Peterman will go in once they are eliminated I think.

24 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

True. Every bounce that could have gone wrong did for Peterman in the SD game. Taylor, for whatever reason, does not score points. Yes, he had a couple good games last year against Miami and Seattle. Otherwise he is just ineffective. 

Peterman deserves another shot and it would nice if he got the colts at home instead of Joey bosa on the road.

On 12/3/2017 at 3:16 PM, Woodman19 said:

Put him on the IR to end it.  With KC falling apart, we could end up with a pair of top 15 picks!

KC's remaining schedule is looking like they'll get possibly 3 more wins. Oak at home, Mia at home and Denver at Denver. Doubt they'll beat the Chargers with the way they're surging

On 12/4/2017 at 9:31 PM, buffalo2218 said:

KC's remaining schedule is looking like they'll get possibly 3 more wins. Oak at home, Mia at home and Denver at Denver. Doubt they'll beat the Chargers with the way they're surging

With the way KC has been playing, I can see them losing to OAK and MIA.  

They've lost 6 of their last 7 and their defense is bad.  Offense finally showed life last week.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

With the way KC has been playing, I can see them losing to OAK and MIA.  

They've lost 6 of their last 7 and their defense is bad.  Offense finally showed life last week.

I think they will lose to Raiders and beat Miami.