Tyrod is holding team back.

Tatonka68

Even though he's not the answer at QB, he's still the best QB we have on the roster. That being said, hopefully Peterman gets a couple more games since we're probably not making the playoffs. Might as well see if he improves from his pathetic first two games or not. 

He’s pretty good when he’s at his best. Unfortunately those times are few and far between. You aren’t going to consistently win if you’re constantly passing for 180 yards and throwing 1 TD per game. People here have convinced themselves that Tyrod is good and the ordinary plays he makes are better than what they really are. 250 yards passing is essentially him going off. It’s sad and it’s going to be very eye opening when we actually get a decent QB who we can rely on to throw the ball. People will probably be wondering how they allowed themselves to be so content with such mediocre play for far too long.

Edited by Bangarang

4 minutes ago, Dorkington said:

Even though he's not the answer at QB, he's still the best QB we have on the roster. That being said, hopefully Peterman gets a couple more games since we're probably not making the playoffs. Might as well see if he improves from his pathetic first two games or not. 

shocked that anyone would still think this

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

TT threw for 65 yards today. Signifacnt improvement over his 56 yard classic a couple of weeks ago. 

Peterman had 50 yards passing in 1/3 of the time, so yeah, this Flutie/RJ routine of 2017 we have going will end after the 2018 NFL Draft.

the offense as a whole is, from OC to the QB.

8 minutes ago, Dorkington said:

is that really saying anything?

that's a sad statement.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

That int that Taylor threw more might have been the worst I've ever seen. He was looking right at the guy and lobbed it right to him. I know he has poor field vision but holy crap. 

Petermania bit him there and once more later. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Tyrod is done in Buffalo.  I think everybody knows that.  I think we should remember, though, that Tyrod was an upgrade over what Buffalo had otherwise.  It's just time to move on to something else.  Peterman is going to get a 4 game tryout now.  The results may not be conclusive, but should tell us quite a bit.  I think he needs to become a little more careful in his reads, but I like that he is decisive and throws a pretty accurate ball.  He didn't have a great completion percentage today, but receivers dropped several balls that were on the money.  He had the one ill advised pass. 

15 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

That int that Taylor threw more might have been the worst I've ever seen. He was looking right at the guy and lobbed it right to him. I know he has poor field vision but holy crap. 

That was worse than EJ to Watt.

• Thank you (+1) 1