Tre' White Doesn't Care About What Brady Has Accomplished

26CornerBlitz

15 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

he wasn't talking last week.

giphy.gif

Nice play by him. Still it's tough to compare the 2 QBs, even though NE got their butts handed to them during their last 2 regular season meetings...

18 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

i don't think he poked. 
He seems rather genuine.
if you punch a shark in the nose they get confused.

Get after it Tre.

Thats silly.

Never bow down.

never, punch his nose

Why the !@#$ are you talking about sharks?

This is nonsense.

3 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

The thing that Tre White does not realize is that when you play against the Patriots*, you also play against the officials.

After saying this stuff, look for White to get 3 or 4 bogus penalties called against him.

Because that's how the pats have beaten this franchise for the past 16 years.

Not, you know, being better.

27 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

not comparing QBs. just pointing out the kid doesn't need to talk to get the job done, he's legit.

Isn't it a nice feeling to find a young guy that can play? Making an impact as a rookie. He's a little small isn't he? Hope he stays healthy for a long time.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Why the !@#$ are you talking about sharks?

This is nonsense.

Because that's how the pats have beaten this franchise for the past 16 years.

Not, you know, being better.

I never said that was the only reason why they lost.

You cannot say that there haven't been numerous bogus penalties called against the Bills in these games, that were also a contributing factor to their losses. Many people here can recount them.

Ahhhhhh yes, a rookie providing bulletin board material for a guy who really doesn't need any bulletin board material when he plays against us. I hope this doesn't end up looking like the Monday Night game in '07. 

6 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I never said that was the only reason why they lost.

You cannot say that there haven't been numerous bogus penalties called against the Bills in these games, that were also a contributing factor to their losses. Many people here can recount them.

Recount away then. I want to know them.

The Bills have lost because they've been bad, and I hate them, but New England has been better. 

The only interesting thing about this thread is how cowering some of the fans here are. It's kinda embarrassing that such a mild comment, has some fans shaking in their shoes and hushing Tre.

If Brady is so thin skinned that this comment would somehow provoke him, then fans at the games better just hush, and don't say anything mean that might upset Brady. Everybody remember to walk on eggshells, no talking while Brady is at the line of scrimmage, no cheering if he is sacked, no shouting if he is intercepted, and definitely no "Deflategate" signs please!!!

Edited by OJABBA
  • Like (+1) 4

57 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Recount away then. I want to know them.

The Bills have lost because they've been bad, and I hate them, but New England has been better. 

I do not remember the year, but the Bills lose on the road to the Patriots* 37-31 after Fitzpatrick throws a pass intended for TJ Graham , and the ball gets intercepted.

Prior to that, the Patriots* get a touchdown after a bogus pass interference call on the Bills that gives the Patriots* the ball at the 1 yard line.

Can anyone here who can see this please help me out with this one, by giving me the year of this game and the video evidence? We all saw it and we all know it was a critical bull **** call by the officials.

Edited by Mark Vader

12 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I do not remember the year, but the Bills lose on the road to the Patriots* 37-31 after Fitzpatrick throws a pass intended for TJ Graham , and the ball gets intercepted.

Prior to that, the Patriots* get a touchdown after a bogus pass interference call on the Bills that gives the Patriots* the ball at the 1 yard line.

Can anyone here who can see this please help me out with this one, by giving me the year of this game and the video evidence? We all saw it and we all know it was a critical bull **** call by the officials.

This game? The bills trailed the whole game. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012111103/2012/REG10/bills@patriots

Look at the scoring in that game. I don't think what you're saying holds up. I unfortunately don't really remember that game or call. And I remember the 98 game in NE

10 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

This game? The bills trailed the whole game. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012111103/2012/REG10/bills@patriots

Look at the scoring in that game. I don't think what you're saying holds up. I unfortunately don't really remember that game or call. And I remember the 98 game in NE

Maybe I have the game mixed up, but there was a bogus pass interference against the Bills in a road game in recent times against the Patriots*, where the ball was uncatchable and yet the refs threw the flag anyway, giving them the ball at the 1 yard line.

I am not making this up. There are lots of Bills fans who saw it and have lamented on it.

Edited by Mark Vader

9 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Maybe I have the game mixed up, but there was a bogus pass interference against the Bills in a road game in recent times against the Patriots*, where the ball was uncatchable and yet the refs threw the flag anyway, giving them the ball at the 1 yard line.

I am not making this up. There are lots of Bills fans who saw it and have lamented on it.

The only game I remember with a terrible call like that was when Bledsoe and Carroll were there. It was a PI on the last play of the game on Henry Jones, but I don't think that's the game you're remembering. 

Brady is super salty and sensative.  However, this is really blown out of proportion.  Seems like was asked about one of the numerous embarrassing stats Brady has against Buffalo.  His anwser is I dont know about all that.  Im here now focused on this game.  Standard answer just a twisting of words.  Hopefully, Brady tries to make a point and white makes some plays off him. 

On 11/29/2017 at 8:30 PM, Buffalo30 said:

It's refreshing to me to see young players challenge these vets like this.  No offense to them, he's just confident in his abilities.  That's what I want in a young guy...and one that can back it up too

I agree with this sediment as well.

However,

There is a time though in every career when your a rookie and need to just show it before you talk crap. Show some respect to elders in the game (or job), and learn from them..

Talk crap after you sack him or pick him off a couple times Sunday. I would love it!!! Smack the taste outta him Tre!

I just hope a dose of reality does not bite him in the ass now.

Edited by Real McCoy

This is what I hate about the media and pseudo-media (as this appears to just be a website/twitter account or whatever related to Bills football).

So the headline reads as if Tre said "I don't care about Tom Brady's accomplishments" but as you will note only "I don't care" is in quotation marks.

He was answering (as others have said) a question asked to him about the history between the Bills and the Pats and he was saying (paraphrased) I don't care what the history between the two teams has been, most of us weren't here for that, so we're not hung up about it or dwelling on previous loses. Which is exactly what his coaches message is to the team. And I'm glad the team is taking on that attitude. It's the old Rocky III "he's not a machine, he's a man" attitude towards the game. He was in no way disrespecting Tom Brady or his accomplishments.

This is just a fallacious way of trying to get attention---not by Tre, but by Bills Wire. 

Shameless imo

Edited by folz

11 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I agree with this sediment as well.

However,

There is a time though in every career when your a rookie and need to just show it before you talk crap. Show some respect to elders in the game (or job), and learn from them..

Talk crap after you sack him or pick him off a couple times Sunday. I would love it!!! Smack the taste outta him Tre!

I just hope a dose of reality does not bite him in the ass now.

I think he thinks he has shown it up to this point.  I agree with you but I also think he has proven his abilities.  Even if he gets roasted sunday, he seems like the type of guy that will get the most out of that experience and learn from the tape.  We need more guys like him

• Like (+1) 1