You think Brady still thinks about the 03 game?

Another Fan

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think Brady takes PEDs and the Pats still cheat and one day it will all be exposed.

I wonder when the little voice in his helmet cuts off at home? Like the fumble chart, anytime something sticks out that far, you have to wonder.  

33 minutes ago, Albwan said:

they arent even thinking about coming here right now...this is a joke week for them.

tho i still think we have shot, wait hear me out....pats score minimally 35...sooo

we can count on one td, possibly 2, so then all we need is 10 fgs. 

Easy peasy.

I bet Brady has this game circled............because he has to slum it in a WNY hotel. 

24 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Don't worry about it your just not old like me who had live threw the Tony "the turtle" Eason or Rod Rust or pretty much most of the Pats history ore Kraft. 

I was in high school when NE played the Bears in the SB... : ) All those seasons on no hope.  

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Guys on GR said since the 11 game, Bardy stats in New Era(only appx, cant remember exact)

16-1 TD to Interception Ratio

38pts Avg

388 Passing yards average

Tom Brady completely owns this franchise.

I highly doubt he remembers much of any of our games, as he probably would rather eliminate his visits to WNY from his memory.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

Nice that you want to visit here but I would caution you.  People are well aware of what the Cheats have accomplished.  If you wish to talk football have at it.  If you just want to brag go to the Cheats board and knock yourself out.  If you simply brag around here you are doing little more than asking for problems.

I hear you. It was meant to be a throwaway comment to another fan. That's all. I understand that fans from other teams (especially NE) are held to a different standard here. Best to just stick to facts...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Idandria said:

PEDs? I’ll have you know that he eats a healthy diet of lean mean and organic fruits and vegetables, because as we all know, eating a healthy diet allows you defy time and actually allow you to peak athletically. 

Yes, it’s the diet. 

....no, it's Giselle PERIOD........

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

I don't think kale and avocados are banned...

They should be. In fact, make teams diet consist of food known from their area, so Boston would be chowder and .... well, what else is Boston known for? 

Unfortunately Buffalo's player diet would be all wings and pizza. 

11 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....no, it's Giselle PERIOD........

Or Giselle on her period....

16 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

I think he probably forgot all about it after game sixteen. 31-0 Pats over Bills. The SB win helped too.

Although, even as a Patriots fan, the Sam Adams (irony right?) INT for a TD was pretty funny. High stepping it into the end zone!

Was this the first Super Bowl they cheated, I can't remember.  In fact since Belichick has been there I can't believe they have won many games honestly.  In fact the only fans that don't think the Patriots cheat are Pats fans.  Fans of other teams know the league plays favorites with the Pats and if any other team had been caught doing what the Pats have done it would have been worse.  

Edited by Billzgobowlin

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

They should be. In fact, make teams diet consist of food known from their area, so Boston would be chowder and .... well, what else is Boston known for? 

Unfortunately Buffalo's player diet would be all wings and pizza. 

I hate chowder... I'll take the Sam Adams beer though!

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Or Giselle on her period....

Yuck!

11 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Was this the first Super Bowl they cheated, I can't remember.  In fact since Belichick has been there I can't believe they have won many games honestly.  In fact the only fans that don't think the Patriots cheat are Pats fans.  Fans of other teams know the league plays favorites with the Pats and if any other team had been caught doing what the Pats have done it would have been worse.  

Oh please! Do you really want to go there? Panthers and Vikings were caught on live TV tampering with their footballs. No penalty. Science and evidence proved NE didn't tamper and they lost 2 picks and Brady for 4 games. That's playing favorites? 32 teams taped from the wrong location. NFL ignores 31 violations. NE loses picks and $500K. That's playing favorites? 

How about we just shake hands and move on from this one? For every made up, fabricated, mythical instance of NE cheating you bring up, I can show you how it's false and give you examples of how Goodell favors Denver, Indy, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and the 2 New Jersey teams. It's only a matter of time before Goodall screws over the Bills. 

16 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

No worries! I understand the frustration you are talking about I lived threw the Jim Kelly years and the ugh Ron Rust as a HC year.  It will get better and I'll be feeling your frustration the year after Brady retires. As Bills fans know it's almost impossible replace a legend. 

Dont forget the Hugh Millen and Scott Secules years.

18 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It was exposed once, and promptly covered up by the league. Then there's him smashing his cellphone. You really think he did that over ball inflation?

Why am I so convinced he cheats? Because his performance is so far beyond the next best performance. Brady has smashed all records,as has his team. Either Brady is a leap in human evolution or he's cheating.

Almost every time an athlete defies the norms in his or her performance, it eventually come out that PEDs or other cheating was involved. Roger Clemens and Lance Armstrong are two recent examples. Of course the media fawned over both before the truth came out.

I've got a bridge. Wanna buy it?

With that logic, Wayne Gretzky, Tiger Woods, Serena Williams and Michael Jordan were all using PEDs......

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

Oh please! Do you really want to go there? Panthers and Vikings were caught on live TV tampering with their footballs. No penalty. Science and evidence proved NE didn't tamper and they lost 2 picks and Brady for 4 games. That's playing favorites? 32 teams taped from the wrong location. NFL ignores 31 violations. NE loses picks and $500K. That's playing favorites? 

How about we just shake hands and move on from this one? For every made up, fabricated, mythical instance of NE cheating you bring up, I can show you how it's false and give you examples of how Goodell favors Denver, Indy, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and the 2 New Jersey teams. It's only a matter of time before Goodall screws over the Bills. 

I think you are on the wrong forum to defend the Patriots cheating ways.  We have seen them get caught time and time again and that's the times that teams bring to the leagues attention.  We all know how good of friends Goodell and Kraft are so we don't have to pretend who Goodell protects.  Not only did the Patriots take the balls and blatantly deflate the footballs, they knew what they were doing was wrong and covered it up.  Covering it up is what got them in trouble.  The Panthers and Vikings is not the same thing at all.  Let's not forget Spygate either....

12 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I think you are on the wrong forum to defend the Patriots cheating ways.  We have seen them get caught time and time again and that's the times that teams bring to the leagues attention.  We all know how good of friends Goodell and Kraft are so we don't have to pretend who Goodell protects.  Not only did the Patriots take the balls and blatantly deflate the footballs, they knew what they were doing was wrong and covered it up.  Covering it up is what got them in trouble.  The Panthers and Vikings is not the same thing at all.  Let's not forget Spygate either....

Like you said, this isn't the forum for this. However, everything you just wrote is incorrect, false, bogus, and fake. Now I don't blame you for that. Not at all. There still are people out there that actually believe what you wrote. Some are even ex-NFL players! Being a NE fan just means that I'm going to pay closer attention to all things NE. Especially the bold-faced lies that B$PN spreads with the help of Goodell. If it's something like PEDs or steroids then, hey, throw the book at them. But everything you just mentioned has been debunked and proven false.

In the spirit of goodwill between fans of bitter rivals, I won't rebut your inevitable reply to this. So I'll give you the final word.. I hope the game on Sunday is entertaining, well-played, injury free, and (although I doubt it) well-officiated. Enjoy your Sunday my friend!

Edited by ricko1112

On 11/30/2017 at 3:53 PM, ricko1112 said:

Like you said, this isn't the forum for this. However, everything you just wrote is incorrect, false, bogus, and fake. Now I don't blame you for that. Not at all. There still are people out there that actually believe what you wrote. Some are even ex-NFL players! Being a NE fan just means that I'm going to pay closer attention to all things NE. Especially the bold-faced lies that B$PN spreads with the help of Goodell. If it's something like PEDs or steroids then, hey, throw the book at them. But everything you just mentioned has been debunked and proven false.

In the spirit of goodwill between fans of bitter rivals, I won't rebut your inevitable reply to this. So I'll give you the final word.. I hope the game on Sunday is entertaining, well-played, injury free, and (although I doubt it) well-officiated. Enjoy your Sunday my friend!

Don't watch ESPN, haven't for years but your response doesn't include anything that shows what I said is false.  Like it or not the Patriots have the stigma of cheating and it is based on what they have been caught doing.  You can't debunk facts and I do know a lot of Pats fans and they say what you say but there are no goods to back them up.  I don't see another team's fans in the NFL that will stand at their defense, in division and outside of it.  Hopefully it is a fun game and my assertion of them cheating doesn't mean I don't think they are a great team but when you have the history they have, I am just not sure what they have done outside of the rules and I believe many fans of the game feel this way.

Hate on the Pats all you want. We are Bills fans after all. The PED stuff just makes me laugh a bit. I’m not saying there isn’t a chance that Brady does them. It’s just false to believe that it’s not a league wide epidemic. If Brady gets away with it so easily, wouldn’t everyone be doing the same? Remember baseball in the late 90’s? McGuire was the headliner, but pretty much everyone did the same.