Week 13: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

NFL Network's Kim Jones talked about visiting Patriots practice and QB Tom Brady (30:00). Former Bills All-Pro guard Ruben Brown joined us for his weekly segment (49:30). Former Bills LB Cornelius Bennett talked about being this week's "Leader of the Charge" (1:11:30). Bills CB Leonard Johnson discussed his featured passion for cooking (1:34:15).

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

A WR running at 15MPH will travel about 11 feet in a half second.  A rushing lineman will be a couple or few feet further.  At a half-second difference you literally have to run the offense differently than you would otherwise. 

I know, it's just amazing to see what such a tiny  difference makes on the pro level.

Most people can barely conceptualize .4 seconds, yet it's 11 feet for a WR and maybe 5-8 for a rushing DE. That's a wide open WR and a sack vs not even being touched, respectively.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The New England Patriots and the Buffalo Bills announce the following player injuries and practice participation.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

DID NOT PARTICIPATE
T Marcus Cannon - Ankle
WR Chris Hogan - Shoulder

LIMITED PARTICIPATION
WR Danny Amendola - Knee
C David Andrews - Illness
QB Tom Brady - Achilles
LB Marquis Flowers - Knee
DL Trey Flowers - Rib
LB Trevor Reilly - Concussion
CB Eric Rowe - Groin
WR Matthew Slater - Hamstring
LB Kyle Van Noy - Calf
OT LaAdrian Waddle - Ankle

FULL PARTICIPATION
No Players Listed

BUFFALO BILLS

DID NOT PARTICIPATE
WR Kelvin Benjamin - Knee
FB Patrick DiMarco - Ankle
T Cordy Glenn - Foot/Ankle
G John Miller - Ankle
TE Nick O'Leary - Back
RB Mike Tolbert - Hamstring

LIMITED PARTICIPATION
TE Charles Clay - Knee
WR Jordan Matthews - Knee
DE Eddie Yarbrough - Chest

FULL PARTICIPATION
RB LeSean McCoy - Knee

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

33 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I know, it's just amazing to see what such a tiny  difference makes on the pro level.

Most people can barely conceptualize .4 seconds, yet it's 11 feet for a WR and maybe 5-8 for a rushing DE. That's a wide open WR and a sack vs not even being touched, respectively.

.4 seconds is the blink of an eye literally. 

Patriots news and notes from Gillette Stadium.

Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Thursday,November 30, 2017

Rob Gronkowski and Danny Amendola speak on the challenges they face going to Buffalo on Sunday to take on the Bills.

Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Thursday,November 30, 2017

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

....if and a BIG IF I remember correctly, Reid mixed in some spread stuff (Smith responded well) when Chiefs stuffed the Pats and BB had no answer.........anybody think Dennison has an ounce of creativity to exploit TT's mobility talents or to mix it up like Andy did (COUGH)??.................

Part of Gronk’s presser:

Q: Did you ever go through any tables like the Bills fans do during the tailgates?

RG: Not at a tailgate, but I've been through tables before, for sure.

Q: In what setting?

RG: Like at family get-togethers. I've definitely been, growing up, through tables.

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....if and a BIG IF I remember correctly, Reid mixed in some spread stuff (Smith responded well) when Chiefs stuffed the Pats and BB had no answer.........anybody think Dennison has an ounce of creativity to exploit TT's mobility talents or to mix it up like Andy did (COUGH)??.................

Dennison? Creativity? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They need to change leading the charge so that the guys are actually leading the team out of the tunnel.  Can use a golf cart.  Standing there waving a flag is so lame.  

Mike Reiss

Bill Belichick lightens load, but Chris Hogan appears another week away

The Patriots conduct a walk-through instead of a padded practice, with no sign of WR Chris Hogan (shoulder) or OT Marcus Cannon (ankle).

Mike Reiss ESPN Staff Writer 

Tom Brady, to Westwood One radio, on how his Achilles is responding this week: "Doing really well. I just spent some extra time doing treatment (Wednesday) and I'm really looking forward to this Sunday. We've got a big challenge at Buffalo. They're playing well, coming off a great win against Kansas City last week and it's a big game for them, it's a big game for us. It's really what December football is all about."

Unlike 2016, Patriots' O-line forced to adjust to more changing lineup

Injuries could see the Patriots turn to Cameron Fleming at right tackle Sunday -- their fourth different offensive-line configuration this season.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer 

Bills coach Sean McDermott said Thursday that WR Kelvin Benjamin, who did not practice, remains day-to-day. "We're still gonna look," he said. "I'm not gonna say he's not gonna make it. We'll just see at this point. He's done some work out here."

Bills coach Sean McDermott said Thursday that FB Patrick DiMarco tweaked his ankle Wednesday. "It doesn't appear to be anything serious," McDermott said, adding that he is hopeful DiMarco will play Sunday. DiMarco did not practice Thursday and walked through the locker room with a brace over his left ankle.