Week 13: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

2 hours ago, Chris66 said:

With Howard Simon on Wgr

Leslie Fraser on preparing for Tom Brady. Dont confuse yourself with new plays. We do what we do.

I hope Frazier puts some wrinkles in what he's been doing, since it is pretty bland up front.  I hope he realizes that if the DL can't get to Brady, Frazier is in for a long day.

At the very least, we'll learn more about Frazier as a DC.

5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE AFC PLAYOFF RACE AND BILLS-PATS THIS WEEKEND

1201-weekend-lookahead.jpg

John Murphy breaks down the AFC wild card race plus Kyle Williams' reaches a key milestone and former Bills great Cornelius Bennett will return to Orchard Park this week.

Today’s Patriots.com News Blitz brings all the New England news from around the web, including Tom Brady returning to practice to prepare for a Buffalo team that he’s beat up on like no other.

13 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

still no glenn. recent trade, still out. tolbert should not be missed.

will glenn ever be the same player or always injured?

Always injured... if we decide to keep him.  If we let him go to another team I’m sure he’ll become a stud who’s always healthy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "CONTINUE TO GROW" (8:54)

Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media on Friday topics include; improved defense, playing with a chip on their shoulder, and an injury report.

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Friday, December 1, 2017. 

Patriots Football Weekly's Andy Hart shares his players to watch during the Patriots Week 13 road trip to Buffalo to face the Bills.

Injuries: Bills WR Benjamin (knee) out vs. Patriots

Kelvin Benjamin will miss his second straight game with a knee injury.

Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott said Friday the receiver would miss Sunday's tilt versus the New England Patriots.

The news doesn't come as a surprise after Benjamin missed practice all week. The big-bodied receiver was injured on the first drive of the team's Week 11 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers. He's played less than five quarters since being traded from Carolina to Buffalo.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Benjamin has a shot to return next week.

Tyrod Taylor will try to keep pace with Tom Brady on Sunday without Benjamin, left tackle Cordy Glenn (foot, ankle) and backup running back Mike Tolbert (hamstring). Running back LeSean McCoy is dealing with knee soreness and will not practice Friday, McDermott said. However, he's expected to be good to go for Sunday, McDermott said.

1 hour ago, Clyde Smith said:

Watching JM show with Lorax, he said something to the effect that he has been demoted to 3rd downs because the good play of Milano. I guess Milano is the starter now over Alexander and i'm totally fine with that.

Good for Milano, and I’m pretty happy with our rookie class overall tbh

• Like (+1) 1