Week 13: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Coach Belichick and Scott Zolak break down the Buffalo Bills on the Belestrator. 

By Andy Hart

New England continues its string of divisional battles with a trip to Buffalo, where the Patriots have found plenty of success over the years. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I was surprised to read we’re 7th in the league in Red Zone TD percentage

They have been pretty good in the red zone. They just do not get there enough. 

45 minutes ago, eball said:

Brady* has an Achilles injury?  Has he been on the injury report with this for numerous weeks (i.e., it's some typical Pats*** b.s.) or is this a new thing?

Maybe it's getting ready to pop. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Good for Milano, and I’m pretty happy with our rookie class overall tbh

Same here, and will only get better with a new crop of rooks and FA to add to the process puzzle.

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I wish we had a 2017 version of Gash, dude was a beast.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Problem watching this... At the end the Bills run the Tampa Cover 2 to take away the tightend running down the middle of the field.  It worked against Alex Smith.  But, if they play that defense against Gronk and Brady, its a touchdown all day.   Dude was wide open and Brady will nail that throw. It's like taking candy from a baby for him.

Just now, Dan said:

Problem watching this... At the end the Bills run the Tampa Cover 2 to take away the tightend running down the middle of the field.  It worked against Alex Smith.  But, if they play that defense against Gronk and Brady, its a touchdown all day.   Dude was wide open and Brady will nail that throw. It's like taking candy from a baby for him.

Sounds like something he would do.

In this edition of Patriots All Access presented by GEICO, join us as we go inside the locker room following the 35-17 win over the Dolphins. Steve Burton sits down with Patriots running back Dion Lewis. Plus, Scott Zolak and Coach Belichick break down the Bills on the Belestrator.

On 11/28/2017 at 9:29 AM, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Nope.  It was for being a Pats troll.  I know this from talking to her on the phone.  As she said, she gave you a lot of Bostonian rope and you hung yourself with it.

No "alternative facts" here SVP.

Woah. Is wyo hott?

On 12/1/2017 at 10:43 AM, Albwan said:

There's just no way to talk up this game. Everyone knows the outcome.

Classic Hulk Hogan vs SD Jones matchup.

21 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Hulk Hogan isn't playing.  He's on the pup list.

Actually from what i heard, they told Hulk he had to lose clean at New Era.

The Hulkster didnt wanna do business so he faked a spleen infection.

Next think you know, Hogans on the pup list.

HOW TO WATCH PATRIOTS VS. BILLS

Matchup_info_12-3.jpg

Details on how to watch Buffalo's Week 13 matchup against the New England Patriots at New Era Field.

Game Date/Time:

Sunday, Dec. 3 at 1:00 p.m. E.T.

Broadcast Information:

CBS

Television:

Play-by-Play: Jim Nantz

Color Analyst: Tony Romo

Sideline: Tracy Wolfson

Bills Radio Network:

Buffalo:* WGR550 (550 AM)

Toronto:* Fan 590 (590 AM)

Rochester: WCMF (96.5 AM) and WROC (950 AM)

Syracuse:  WTKW (99.5 FM) and WTKV (105.5 FM)

Play-by-Play: John Murphy

Color Analyst: Mark Kelso

Sideline: Sal Capaccio

WHAT THEY'RE SAYING: BILLS-PATRIOTS GAME PREDICTIONS

1202-game-predictions.jpg

The Bills will get their first look at the AFC East-leading New England Patriots this week. Find out who the media thinks will win Sunday's match-up.

Fairburn's prediction

Season record: 5-6

The Bills are over-matched in this one. Their path to a victory would be keeping the ball away from Tom Brady by establishing the running game with LeSean McCoy. McDermott has come up with a game plan to slow down Brady before, but he had the Panthers' defense to work with back then. This will be a bit different. Right now, the Bills don't have the pieces to keep up with New England's offense. 

Patriots 27, Bills 16

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

These guys get a fashion flag on this one. Gray suits and brown shoes.  15 yards,  LOss of down.

I can never watch these NFL.com videos on my Android tablet. Does anyone else have this problem?

Edited by reddogblitz

Bernard Reedy, Geneo Grissom promotions bolster Pats special teams

The Patriots released OL Jason King and DT Ricky Jean Francois to make room for two key special-teams additions.

Mike Reiss ESPN Staff Writer 

The Patriots have promoted WR/PR/WR Bernard Reedy from the practice squad and released DT Ricky Jean Francois to make room.

Just like every week, we will go as our D goes. The first 2 patriot possessions should show us all we need to know. If they drive it down our throats..we are going to get smoked. If we show we have fixed the run D and can get off the field on 3rd down, it could be a fun day. Go Bills!

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

47 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Just like every week, we will go as our D goes. The first 2 patriot possessions should show us all we need to know. If they drive it down our throats..we are going to get smoked. If we show we have fixed the run D and can get off the field on 3rd down, it could be a fun day. Go Bills!

I don't think the first two drives will tell us all we need to know.  The Pats have started slow against us before, figured things out, then blew us out in the second half.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

I don't think the first two drives will tell us all we need to know.  The Pats have started slow against us before, figured things out, then blew us out in the second half.

It’s more of if they just walk it down the field on us. Then we will know we are dead. A stop or two early certainly won’t guarentee us anything, but them moving it at will on us will show us that we have no shot IMO.

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It’s more of if they just walk it down the field on us. Then we will know we are dead. A stop or two early certainly won’t guarentee us anything, but them moving it at will on us will show us that we have no shot IMO.

Yeah most likely.  Over /Under on how many first downs the Pats get from penalties?  Maybe its just me but they seem to have gotten a lot over the years and they don't need the help.