Gameday thread - Bills and Chiefs 2nd half

BuffaloBill

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Let me know if any of you guys have had the same thought. The Bills should roll Taylor out sometimes, and they should call some designed runs. 

Discuss. 

They have ran 2 designed runs for him so far (that I remember). It's a good idea, but with the way the Chiefs are lining up I'd rather us try to keep passing (unfortunately that's Tyrod's weakest point). 

They're leaving guys man on man quite often while only rushing 4, leaving QB spies on the outside in case Taylor runs. That provides plenty of opportunity to exploit them, but it remains to be seen if we can. Had Benjamin been healthy, this would be the perfect game for him to go nuts.

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

They have ran 2 designed runs for him so far (that I remember). It's a good idea, but with the way the Chiefs are lining up I'd rather us try to keep passing (unfortunately that's Tyrod's weakest point). 

They're leaving guys man on man quite often while only rushing 4, leaving QB spies on the outside in case Taylor runs. That provides plenty of opportunity to exploit them, but it remains to be seen if we can. Had Benjamin been healthy, this would be the perfect game for him to go nuts.

I think Bill's made a adjustment by not keeping Tyrod in pocket all time. I wish they know that few games ago.