• Announcements

• SDS

Problems logging in?   11/05/2017

I know a few people are getting logged out too quickly. I don't have the answer to that yet.   However, one change that occurred is that there is no longer a log in name and a separate display name. The upgrade discarded the log in name and now uses the display name. So, to log in:   Username: <display name> Password: <your password>   If you need to contact me to find out what your display name is use: Contact Us  and we can get things sorted out.
PromoTheRobot

UB Bulls-31 Ohio U-24. Now 6-6 and hoping for bid.

UB hosts Ohio this afternoon (11/24) at 1pm. The Bulls are 5-6 and need this game to become bowl eligible, so it's like a playoff game. You might also want to watch this game for a couple of UB players who could be draft prospects. QB Tyree Jackson (#3 6' 7" 245) is only a sophomore but has the tools to be a 2019/2020 NFL prospect. Another one is WR Anthony Johnson. (#83 6' 2" 207)  A junior who is ranked #3 in FBS for yrads/game and TDs. Then on defense it's LB Khalil Hodge. (#4 6' 1" 235)  Hodge, another junior, goes into this game ranked #2 in FBS for tackles. The game is on Watch ESPN/ESPN3.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I’ll be watching from afar on ESPN3.  Hopefully some people in Buffalo will actually show up, but I don’t have much faith in that.  

I don't know why they don't play these Thanksgiving weekend games at New Era. Last time they played there they drew 26,000. If they have a 1,000 at that mausoleum called UB Stadium I'll be surprised. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I’ll be watching before I get on the road for the iron bowl (lamp). If they would have pulled out that 7 OT game they’d be in. I’m hoping that they pull this out and get that bowl bid.

TJ-->AJ = TD opening drive. 7-0 Bulls.

Sack, fumble, return for TD. Just 4 minutes in, 14-0 Bulls.

• Like 1

Some people love Bowl games. Fine.

Some people see them for what they are. Like an exhibition or like playing in the loser bracket of a big basketball tournament for 10th and 11th place.

3 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Some people see them for what they are. Like an exhibition or like playing in the loser bracket of a big basketball tournament for 10th and 11th place.

For MAC schools, they help with recruiting

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cba fan said:

You obviously have never played college football.  It's a huge accomplishment and means a lot to the players.  And for a program like UB, it's a huge step in the right direction.

31-24 Bulls with 8 to play. 

14 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

ESPN3? Can't find it. Hope they close out! 

WatchESPN.com

53 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You obviously have never played college football.  It's a huge accomplishment and means a lot to the players.  And for a program like UB, it's a huge step in the right direction.

I get the yearning for programs with no bowl history wanting to get to a bowl.

(I know it is a fun vacation for the players. I am just thinking from a fan perspective since this is a fan site, not a players site)

however for teams like high level IOWA and others who routinely go to lower bowls and lose it is a let down that fans don't get up for as much anymore. Some programs even turn down invitations to lower bowls.

Edited by cba fan

10 minutes ago, cba fan said:

I get the yearning for programs with no bowl history wanting to get to a bowl.

(I know it is a fun vacation for the players. I am just thinking from a fan perspective since this is a fan site, not a players site)

however for teams like high level IOWA and others who routinely go to lower bowls and lose it is a let down that fans don't get up for as much anymore. Some programs even turn down invitations to lower bowls.

Yeah well not everyone can be in a power 5 conference.

Khalil Hodge int in the end zone foils Ohio. 2 minutes to go.

• Like 1

I have Khalil Hodge as a top 8 ILB prospect going into next years draft

He is absolutely getting drafted top 4 rounds

Edited by Buffalo716