Happy thanksgiving!

What I figured would be my first "solo" Thanksgiving in 20 years will be spent with my ex and her family.  Go figure!

I'm pretty thankful that we still get along that well - especially for our son's sake - and I don't have to lose my three nieces, who I've watched grow from 3, 4 and 5 to all being mommies.

There's more than a few right here on TBD who aren't so lucky and I'm sure this isn't an easy day for them.

I hope those people, here and everywhere, manage to have a great day.  And I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who is lucky enough to spend a day of eating, drinking and watching football with the ones they love.

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Well my wife woke up sick, now I'm 40 minutes late making the potatoes and my parents and in-laws are waiting. This is starting off with a bang.

Just start a light conversation about the current state of American politics to pass the time.

happy Thanksgiving to all.  At the very least, we can be Thankful in football that the Bills are still in Buffalo, and that there is always a draft.  

Plus, I think we upset KC.  TT ignores Dennison's stupid play calling and has a huge day against a vulnerable KC secondary.  

3 hours ago, Mellow1 said:

Happy thanksgiving to you all. Enjoy the Day!!!!!

Ditto.

While most are out enjoying family and friends...............I'm "home alone" fighting the flu.

Oh well, getting leftovers sent over in a few hours.

Go Buffalo! from Colorado Springs!