Yes Kathy, There Are Consequences

3rdnlng

Kathy Griffen is not alone in anti-Trump humor and/or protests coming out of Hollywood.  Nor is she alone in anti-Trump humor performed in poor taste

Until the I'll advised photo shoot she had spent the last 8 years telling Sarah Palin jokes to crowds of chortling liberals

Kathy Griffens being backlisted because she's just not that funny. 

11 minutes ago, Azalin said:

She doesn't appear to be getting much sympathy from the left, either. No appearances on night time talk shows, nothing. It sure looks like it's taken a toll on her, too.

The Left abandoned her because as much as they enjoy their tantrums and talk about Resisting, images of killing a sitting President is still unsettling

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

The Left abandoned her because as much as they enjoy their tantrums and talk about Resisting, images of killing a sitting President is still unsettling

Well, at least they're able to draw the line somewhere.

56 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Kathy Griffen is not alone in anti-Trump humor and/or protests coming out of Hollywood.  Nor is she alone in anti-Trump humor performed in poor taste

Until the I'll advised photo shoot she had spent the last 8 years telling Sarah Palin jokes to crowds of chortling liberals

Kathy Griffens being backlisted because she's just not that funny. 

Maybe the way she is looking these days they just don't want her on camera. WTF happened to her? Embracing her inner lesbian?

1 minute ago, Dante said:

Maybe the way she is looking these days they just don't want her on camera. WTF happened to her? Embracing her inner lesbian?

The magic of Hollywood can do wonders with makeup and lighting

But Kathy may have reached the limits of Hollywood's industrial turd polish

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

They abandoned her because she offers nothing of value.  Left winger lemmings in Hollywood and the media are a dime a dozen.  See Kevin Spacey and Charlie Rose.

But Al Franken is important so the wagons are being circled faster than you can say Buffalo Bills.

I thought she was mildly amusing when her shtick was cracking on celebrities, but like so many others she seems to have abandoned what works for her to do something more "meaningful." What little I've seen of her doing political humor is objectively bad and the material is already being overused by more talented comedians. That market's floated.

I mean seriously, how fukked up  would you have to be for Hollywood to turn on you for bashing Trump?

Just now, Rob's House said:

I thought she was mildly amusing when her shtick was cracking on celebrities, but like so many others she seems to have abandoned what works for her to do something more "meaningful." What little I've seen of her doing political humor is objectively bad and the material is already being overused by more talented comedians. That market's floated.

I mean seriously, how fukked up  would you have to be for Hollywood to turn on you for bashing Trump?

Not anything to do with this topic, but I'm sure glad to see your black ass back on this board

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

It does say something about one's comedic ability when their presence can actually make Seinfeld unfunny.

it was one of the more cringe-worthy episodes, a two second joke that was spread the whole 22 or so minutes.

On 11/21/2017 at 4:58 PM, KevinRome said:

The progressives are pretty sanctimonious until you hit their fat pocketbook. Scott Adams took a political position and it affected his public speaking business, but he’s not whinning about it not being fair.

Oh please, millions of sanctimonious right wingers turn into listen to sanctimonious Rush Limbo  preach his garbage each day and whine about how unfair everything is.

21 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

They say deaths come in threes.  So who else wants to be dead to me?  Any Rick & Morty haters out there?

15 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

That show is just unfunny. Rick and Morty. I don't get it.  It's almost as bad as SpongeBob. 

Ricky and Morty is 3 pegs beneath Bob's burgers and half as good as king of the hill 

Eh anyone else wanna play?  Adding boyst to the list is kind of redundant.

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

They say deaths come in threes.  So who else wants to be dead to me?  Any Rick & Morty haters out there?

Rick and Morty is an extremely well written show................

Not everyone "gets it"

but it is way ahead of any other animated show out there today

• 3 years later...