Broncos Name Paxton Lynch Starting QB; Trevor Siemian Back In with Lynch Injured

26CornerBlitz

14 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

One Bills Drive better be watching what happened in Denver.  That's what happens when you dont have a QB!  You waste your otherwise talented team 

Yes, I'm sure they had to pay attention to Denver this year to realize the importance of the position... 

5 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Yes, I'm sure they had to pay attention to Denver this year to realize the importance of the position... 

You would think it is obvious but Whaley tried to build a team without a QB.  I hope this regime isn't that dumb but you never know.  The Bills haven't had a QB in 20 years and haven't made much of an attempt to get one either.  So yes they do need to realize the importance of the position

Edited by kdiggz

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

You would think it is obvious but Whaley tried to build a team without a QB.  I hope this regime isn't that dumb but you never know.  The Bills haven't had a QB in 20 years and haven't made much of an attempt to get one either.  So yes they do need to realize the importance of the position

I agree that the lack of investment in the position over the years has been criminal  

3 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I agree that the lack of investment in the position over the years has been criminal  

They need to do something drastic.  If they need to trade away the entire draft to get Josh Rosen then do it.  That gives you 5 years of him on a rookie deal to build the team around him.  Enough of this hmm let's draft the 8th best QB and then gee wiz maybe we will get lucky and he will be good.  It's completely mind numbing how the QB position has been such an afterthought with this team.  How many QB's did we miss out on when we were drafting RB's and CB's in the first round?  Dumb!

9460447.0009.204-00000011.png

Tyrod will be there in a few months. They’ll draft a guy in the 2nd or 3rd and try to get a RB early. They are going to try to put together a competent offense that runs the ball and takes care of the football to go with their elite defense. It makes too much sense. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Haha (+1) 1