Bleacher Report: Why Doesn't the NFL Like Tyrod Taylor?

HappyDays

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

People are idiots.

I'm sorry, but it's just true.

My Dad and I argued for 20 minutes after the game yesterday about how bad Peterman actually was and he kept pointing to the Offensive Line.  We just had to say until next week and Happy Thanksgiving because it's this incredibly stupid and hypocritical hard-headed behavior that persists amongst so many people that they use an excuse like that for Peterman without realizing that that's exactly why Taylor needs to be our starting QB.

Honestly it's just head-scratching the way people actually think if you argue that Taylor is a capable NFL starting QB you're somehow arguing that he's great.

It's not "He's great!!!" or "He sucks!!!" folks!

Reality is in the middle.  It's that Taylor is a capable NFL starter.  That doesn't mean that we shouldn't or can't upgrade.  But it means we shouldn't be throwing games in order to watch a dumpster fire unfold.

Thr world isn’t black or white there is a whole lot of gray ....  and I am not talking about Race here. 

There is great and there lousey... there are a lot of levels in between.

After that there are championship teams as well as catastrophic loser teams that each had QB situations that run the range of possibilities.

Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer and Jeff Hosteler each have more rings individually than Warren Moon, Jim Kelly and Dan Marino... 

3 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Amazing the agenda that the MSM Sports outlets have pushing this as some sort of racial issue. Sad!

This is great for TT and his agent though because with the media's help they are going to create a ridiculously false market for him in the offseason, maybe we'll be able to fleece another desperate team in a trade after all.

Was race mentioned? Where?

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Why not?  If we're not going to the playoffs (we're not) then why bother winning any more games  To me, that's kind of stupid.

To me, that smacks of a loser mentality.

Just win baby.

55 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Was race mentioned? Where?

To me, that smacks of a loser mentality.

Just win baby.

You know what smacks of a loser mentality to me?  Winning between 6-8 games every year for two decades and expecting things to improve.