19 teams suck equally, or worse than buffalo!

reginald

1 minute ago, Santana said:

Buffalo is honestly playing worse than any other team over the past 3 weeks. It's sad, I don't know what transpired after the Raiders game other than Dareus being traded. There is absolutely no life in this team.

Denver is in a tailspin, it’s splitting hairs...

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The NFL sucks this year. That's why the Dareus and Taylor moves were so stupid.  They are begging for the Bills to end the drought this year and we are just like, "no, we're good."

The NFL does suck, but the last three weeks have  demonstrated that we suck even more. It doesn’t get easier going into KC, and returning home to NE. The league sucking doesn’t help us much when we look historically awful, and have two tough opponents coming up. 

NFL teams go up and down all season..right now the Bills are the worst team or at best bottom three.   We know the O has no explosiveness.  But holy cow, the D? they have just completely disappeared.  It's almost inexplicable.  Best explanation is the O is not maintaining possessions (and turnovers) and the D is gassed.

In my opinion, and I love these guys, but, Wiliiams, Lorax, Humber.....can't cut it anymore. I think they're trying like hell.....just can't get it done.

I mean, Lorax sometimes looks like he's even having a hard time getting up off the ground?

Hughs and Brown are also struggling because of this.

Not to mention #91 and #92 are really underperforming.

Edited by reginald

1 hour ago, reginald said:

Based on the Bills 5-5 record. That's all.

Yes but as we've already seen with the Jets and Chargers, records don't mean much and despite having 5 wins the Bills are playing like the worst team in the NFL right now compared to teams like the 49ers, Giants and Browns who are actually playing very hard and taking teams down to the wire.

Guarantee the Bills woulnd't beat any of those teams right now on the road and probably not in Buffalo either.