19 teams suck equally, or worse than buffalo!

reginald

55 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The NFL sucks this year. That's why the Dareus and Taylor moves were so stupid.  They are begging for the Bills to end the drought this year and we are just like, "no, we're good."

The league is getting worse and worse every. Lack of Execution, Rules and Officiating combine to make it a complete clown show.

We are MINUS 48 pts, we have still not regressed to where we should be. We are more like a 4-6 squad that crapped out an extra win. If that's the case there are only 7 teams worse and we are still in the running for 4th overall pick.

Edited by horned dogs

Just now, Sweats said:

Not even close, bro............those 2 teams would never have a 3 game epic melt down like we just witnessed.

Chiefs just lost to the Giants, probably the worst team in the NFC, a team with no receivers and no defense.  The Cowboys look as helpless as we did against the Saints.  They all look bad right now, not sure if there is a way to measure suck but if you want to argue the Bills are much worse than them I disagree

3 hours ago, reginald said:

Based on the Bills 5-5 record. That's all.

Joined since 2009. Yet only 67 posts. WHOSE SECOND ACCOUNT ARE YOU??? Or maybe THIRD or FOURTH? 

It's ok to have a glass half full view. why hide behind a second account?

3 hours ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Broncos lost to the Pats 41-16, we would lose 63-3 if we played them now. 

I literally had the thought yesterday watching the game, "Pats would beat us by a hundred if we were playing them today"

3 hours ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I disagree only three teams do, that would be the Browns, Cowboys and the team we play next week the Chiefs.

cowboys and chiefs would slaughter us.

The browns would likely just beat us.

I don't see us beating anyone, for the rest of the season.

This is bad, real bad.