Mcdermott and his crew are no different than Rex

Yeezus

10 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

We will lose the same amount if we cut 4 head coaches in almost the same amount of years. (Marrone, Rexy, Lynn, McD).

I don’t count Anthony Lynn; it was kind of a foregone conclusion that he wasn’t going to be the head coach here come 2017... wasn’t it?

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Do you know how long bill cowher was coach in Pittsburgh? As a corollary how long did he stick around before he won a super bowl?

that guy survived multiple seasons with kordell Stewart as qb ffs. That stability in the face of adversity is why they are who they are.

I understand that. But you cant just say give them 5 years cause we made that bed.

If they are struggling but have signs of turning the corner after year 2 then stick with them. If they look hopeless and lost, what is the point of bringing them back. Just to say we need continuity? Sometimes it's better to admit a mistake and move on.

2 examples.

Would you have wanted 3 more years of Rex Ryan?

And the Browns. You can't bring Hue Jackson back next year. You just can't. Unless you want to potentially have back to back 0 and 16 years

Just now, billsfan11 said:

I understand that. But you cant just say give them 5 years cause we made that bed.

If they are struggling but have signs of turning the corner after year 2 then stick with them. If they look hopeless and lost, what is the point of bringing them back. Just to say we need continuity? Sometimes it's better to admit a mistake and move on.

2 examples.

Would you have wanted 3 more years of Rex Ryan?

And the Browns. You can't bring Hue Jackson back next year. You just can't. Unless you want to potentially have back to back 0 and 16 years

For 17 years this team has changed coaches on average every 2 1/2 years. How’s that worked out? You realize what the definition of insanity is, don’t you?

We have nothing to look forward to. We used to have an amazing defense that was fun to watch. Then the running game was really fun. Now, everything sucks but McD just keeps repeating the same things in his press conferences. I’m losing faith in this guy every week.

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

For 17 years this team has changed coaches on average every 2 1/2 years. How’s that worked out? You realize what the definition of insanity is, don’t you?

Ya but that's because they've hired the wrong guys...

You're honestly telling me that Mullarkey, Gregg Williams, jauron, Gailey, or Rex should have been kept longer and they would have taken the Bills to the promise land?...

Edited by billsfan11
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

And in half of his seasons in Pittsburgh he was around or below.500.

Cowher was 64-32 before he had a losing season.  He built up enough capital to make it through a couple of losing seasons. Why don't you use Lewis in Cinci or Fisher in St. Louis/LA to make your point.  That's more like the path McDermott is heading.  Better yet, use Jauron's four years in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Its a sad, sad day when fans are pissed that we didnt keep Rex............i almost puked a little in my mouth even just saying that.

if you think we should have kept Rex, you deserve everything that happens to you

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

if you think we should have kept Rex, you deserve everything that happens to you

I was the most vocal in my hating the Rex hire, but i cant believe how low weve sunk as a fanbase, that people want Rex back.

Aye Carumba

My beef with McD and his staff of buffoons is that they are getting severely outcoached and out schemed.   Obviously while going 5-2 they did some pretty good things on tape.  Well the Jets broke down that tape and figured out how to expose the Bills.  The Saints followed suit and the Bills staff has done nothing to change things up other than to trot out Peterman. If Dennison and Frazier were fired tonight it would be the right move.