Who starts next week: Taylor or Peterman?

SDS

Which QB starts in week 11?  

390 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

This poll is closed to new votes

I think the thing with Peterman is when you look at the good in his performance, it's actually really damn good.  On his completions to our WR's he was sharp; accurate; on the money; the football was out.

I look at it this way, he throws only 2 INT's if he just eats the football.  Of those two, one is ball placement, the other one is on the fullback as it hit him directly in his hands.

If we had a different offensive coordinator I'd definitely say sit Peterman down.  But Rico wants to run what he wants to run.  I'm not a fan of this style of coaching, but it is what it is.  I like guys who are flexible.  Bill O'Brien for instance, he made a guy that many predicted to take a long time to develop, namely DeShaun Watson, a star.  Rather than saying this is what I run, O'Brien brought in Clemson offense 2.0.  Watson looked beyond his years until he got hurt.  But alas that's some other teams situation and not ours.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

I think the thing with Peterman is when you look at the good in his performance, it's actually really damn good.  On his completions to our WR's he was sharp; accurate; on the money; the football was out.

I look at it this way, he throws only 2 INT's if he just eats the football.  Of those two, one is ball placement, the other one is on the fullback as it hit him directly in his hands.

If we had a different offensive coordinator I'd definitely say sit Peterman down.  But Rico wants to run what he wants to run.  I'm not a fan of this style of coaching, but it is what it is.  I like guys who are flexible.  Bill O'Brien for instance, he made a guy that many predicted to take a long time to develop, namely DeShaun Watson, a star.  Rather than saying this is what I run, O'Brien brought in Clemson offense 2.0.  Watson looked beyond his years until he got hurt.  But alas that's some other teams situation and not ours.

That is hilarious...... MVP MVP MVP!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

The same could be said about Hotrod. 

The Same could get said about EJ.

The same could be said about Fitz.

The same thing could get said about Tuel Time.

The same could be said about Trent Dilfer.

The same could be said about JP.

The same thing could even be said about Flutie.

Edited by reddogblitz

27 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

The ultimate cherry pick. Well done. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Jesus. Doesn’t anyone get a freaking joke here?

Excellent 

someone got it.  

Not when it comes to EJ man!!  Name me one other QB that can  hit a hospitality tent + a couple of the vendors standing out front!

3 minutes ago, JPP said:

Not when it comes to EJ man!!  Name me one other QB that can  hit a hospitality tent + a couple of the vendors standing out front!

Cardale?

someone else did something similar 

I just can’t remember which team.  

5 minutes ago, McBean said:

I love McDermott but if he starts Peterman, he loses the locker room IMO.

According to some here you are 2 or 3 weeks late for that.   

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Cardale?

someone else did something similar 

I just can’t remember which team.  

According to some here you are 2 or 3 weeks late for that.   

Johnny Unitis,,,,,,,used to do it just for practice back in the old days! lol

Edited by JPP

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

Going into Arrowhead where even when the Chiefs are bad (although I don't think they've ever sucked as bad as the Bills did last week) they usually win is definitely worse than playing in that clunky soccer stadium where the Chargers play.  

Playing a probably very angry, very talented Chiefs team is worse than playing the Chargers who are just good enough to find new ways to lose close games.  Luckily for them, the Bills weren't within 3 TDs of them in the closing minutes.

Playing a top ten rushing team is worse than playing the twenty-fifth ranked Chargers, especially when the Chiefs have Kareem Hunt.  He'll probably ring up 200 yards on the Bills all by himself.

It's gonna be a long, long Sunday afternoon.

You're assuming it's his decision alone.  It's possible it's not.  Nothing that the Bills have done with personnel in 2017 has made much sense, so why should they start now?

So whose decision is it if its not Mcdermotts? And dont go all Ted Bundy on me with anger and rage! Just give me a reasonable answer. Terry? Kim? The Pegulas dog? The garbage man? Its great to throw out these generalities. Lets name some realistic suspects.

1 hour ago, NewEraBills said:

The joy of Sour Diesel?

2 hours ago, Perk71 said:

No, I want them to win more games.

Everyone knows what Taylor brings. I believe Nate will get better. Better than Taylor? As a fan  of this team I hope so. Nobody knows though and if he isn't draft another QB.

Your the same guy that said it couldnt be worse arent you?

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

The fact that he hasn't made the decision yet suggests they're going to roll with Peterman. McDermott made every excuse for the guy and used all the punch lines he used last week.

This guy has all the power in the world at OBD and no one to answer to. He signed off on trading Sammy, he signed off on trading Darby, he signed off on trading Dareus. He doesn't give a crap what anyone thinks, and he's going to play the guy they like at QB, and that's Peterman. 

Im really starting to sour on Mcdermott. Im wondering if were gonna discover that hes in the midst of a serious meth addiction cause hes beyond delusional.