[closed]Prediction for petermans stats today

Cusefan66214

I really expect that Dennison will start out with enough passes to keep the defense from crowding the LOS.

Then he will run Shady. If Shady is having success, they will continue to run the ball and only work in enough passes to keep things opened up for the run game.

I do think Peterman will attempt a few endzone shots.

6 minutes ago, cd1 said:

I really expect that Dennison will start out with enough passes to keep the defense from crowding the LOS.

Then he will run Shady. If Shady is having success, they will continue to run the ball and only work in enough passes to keep things opened up for the run game.

I do think Peterman will attempt a few endzone shots.

3 straight passes of over 10 yards

I’d be happy with a 3 and out to start if it opens run lanes.  

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

No I get it 56 yards don't win many football games.  It comes down to elite defense and elite running game if that happens.  Its not like Tyrod got 56 yards every week.  I get that its terrible.  I'm happy with the switch.  I'm simply saying that I just want to win football games.  I don't care who is under center.  I don't care about fantasy football.  I don't care if the QB gets 1 yard or 1000 yards.  I only care about getting a win.  If Peterman throws over 250 yards this team either seriously changed up their offense this week or we are losing.

you have to admit, passing yds do matter and do lead to points with the right QB under center. hopefully peterman will be that QB as taylor has not been getting it done.

GO BILLS!!!

10 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you have to admit, passing yds do matter and do lead to points with the right QB under center. hopefully peterman will be that QB as taylor has not been getting it done.

GO BILLS!!!

Points matter.  Passing yards are part of a way that leads to getting points.  Again, I'm not hung up on who gets how many yards.  All I care about is wins.  If it takes passing yards to get wins then get 1000 I don't care. 

The jags are not winning on passing yards.  Bucs are 3rd in passing yards.  Cardinals are 4th. Lions are 10th.  Those teams aren't winning.  Eagles are 14th. Panthers are 22nd.  Jags are 24th.  Those teams are winning.

There is a hell of a lot more that goes into winning football games than 300 yards passing.

And yes... GO BILLS!!!

Edited by Scott7975

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Yards matter.  Passing yards are part of it.  Again, I'm not hung up on who gets how many yards.  All I care about is wins.  If it takes passing yards to get wins then get 1000 I don't care. 

The jags are not winning on passing yards.  Bucs are 3rd in passing yards.  Cardinals are 4th. Lions are 10th.  Those teams aren't winning.  Eagles are 14th. Panthers are 22nd.  Jags are 24th.  Those teams are winning.

There is a hell of a lot more that goes into winning football games than 300 yards passing.

we all want wins man, all of us. I like to see a QB throw the football, but that's just me.

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

we all want wins man, all of us. I like to see a QB throw the football, but that's just me.

So do I.  Of course its exciting seeing your QB carve up a defense.  What I like seeing more is an offense that can methodically move the chains and score points and a defense to compliment that by getting off the field on third down.

What I don't care about is saying... hey our QB got 300 yards today!!! in a loss.

Edited by Scott7975

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

So do I.  Of course its exciting seeing your QB carve up a defense.  What I like seeing more is an offense that can methodically move the chains and score points and a defense to compliment that by getting off the field on third down.

What I don't care about is saying... hey our QB got 300 yards today!!! in a loss.

all good man.

19 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

GO BILLS!!!

...passing GAME matters MORE than actual yards as in the THREAT of a passing game.......Buffalo hardly has a threatening passing game....."daring" it by stacking the box and shutting down the running game has been simplistically successful...look at the successes of Peyton......with a semblance of a running game, the passing game was a CONSTANT threat......take away the deep ball and he'd beat you all day underneath......dare his underneath game, and he'd torch you long.....and HELL NO, I'm NOT comparing TT to Peyton.....I'm comparing the offensive passing game options and philosophy.....OMAHA....relying on a consistent & productive passing game for Buffalo is non-existent.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

What we heard every week with Tyrod, and I was complaining about not enough yards passing......  

So if Tyrod's 56 yards was in a win, we'd have been ecstatic?

I DONT FRIGGIN CARE ANYMORE.....I just want to win.....that quote was said in jest with a little sarcasm associated with it just to show my frustration with this team at times.....everything written on these boards shouldnt be taken literally @ 100%....

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...passing GAME matters MORE than actual yards as in the THREAT of a passing game.......Buffalo hardly has a threatening passing game....."daring" it by stacking the box and shutting down the running game has been simplistically successful...look at the successes of Peyton......with a semblance of a running game, the passing game was a CONSTANT threat......take away the deep ball and he'd beat you all day underneath......dare his underneath game, and he'd torch you long.....and HELL NO, I'm NOT comparing TT to Peyton.....I'm comparing the offensive passing game options and philosophy.....OMAHA....relying on a consistent & productive passing game for Buffalo is non-existent.........

for now it is. we shall see where it stands at games end today?

45 minutes ago, Foxx said:

let's see.....

add in the 10 passes TT didn't pull the trigger on. the 5 sacks TT suffers. the additional offensive snaps added in by not going three and out all day long..... yeah, i'd say he gets more than 25 attempts today.

So I can quote you that he is going to throw the ball more than 25 times today in a non blow out game? Or are you just taking a stab at me because i supported taylor?

Lets see here,

- rookie qb on the road

- facing to elite pass tushers

- first start

- elite running back

- on an offense that averaged 27 passes per game to include blow outs

At least attempt to show that you have the slightest clue about football, the Bills, or in general our ball control offensive scheme.

Peterman's completion percentage has hovered around 60% between pre season and last week. This coukd be because of lack of playing time, or it's just gonna be what he averages. If he throws alot, I actually think it'll be closer to 70%. I'm thinking right around 250yards which is pretty good for a rookie in his first start. The coaches may play it really safe and run alot today and not over load Peterman, but I'm really hoping to see him throw alot today