Lets get crazy--Andrew Luck

dayman

6 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

a 1st and next year's 1st....shouldn't take any more than that as long as indy takes the moving expenses contract wise. i'm sure they could use two 1round picks this year.

looking at the possible veteran qb moves this off season , maybe he will be in the mix. all just something i was thinking about.

I'd love to have Luck on the Bills, but teams give up more than this to move up to #1 overall. I just see for an established Franchise QB, more than that. But I just can't see the Colts moving on him. Makes no sense for them.

To move from #8 to #2 to get Wentz, the Eagles gave up 2 firsts, a 2nd a 3rd and a 4th.

18 minutes ago, H2o said:

This is true

Didn't Luck sign like a 7 year $140,000,00+ deal a year or two ago?

His contract is doable. About 18 mill for new team traded to for 2018 and able to get out after 2018 if Luck is damaged beyond hope.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/indianapolis-colts/andrew-luck-9811/

I still would stay far away from a franchise QB a QB starved league team is willing to dump. Especially a team as versed in how important it is to have one with Manning that when taken away was nearly a 0-16 team, not to mention their knowledge/experience of QB injury history etc etc...and to top it off for red flags, especially one now in Europe getting some alternative treatment.

Buyer be aware. Very aware.

Edited by cba fan

3 minutes ago, cba fan said:

His contract is doable. About 18 mill for new team traded to for 2018 and able to get out after 2018 if Luck is damaged beyond hope.

I still would stay far away from a franchise QB a QB starved league team is willing to dump. Especially a team as versed in how important it is to have one with Manning that when taken away was nearly a 0-16 team, not to mention their knowledge/experience of QB injury history etc etc...and to top it off for red flags, especially one now in Europe getting some alternative treatment.

You never know with Jim Irsay running the show. 

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

I'd love to have Luck on the Bills, but teams give up more than this to move up to #1 overall. I just see for an established Franchise QB, more than that. But I just can't see the Colts moving on him. Makes no sense for them.

To move from #8 to #2 to get Wentz, the Eagles gave up 2 firsts, a 2nd a 3rd and a 4th.

I agree. It's fun to speculate but I highly doubt the Colts are moving on from Luck & if they did if would cost a fortune.

22 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Buyer be aware. Very aware.

Drew brees situation was very similar

• Like (+1) 1

Colts trading Luck would have more to do with an untenable situation between Luck and the owner than it would the Colts trying to fleece a team for draft picks with an injured player.  The Colts wanted him to play this year.

If he is on the block, line up and put in your best offer.

I could see it getting very messy there. Colts owner is crazy

38 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Our two 1sts and Glenn for #3 overall?

i hit the like a little too early. i think mayfield or rudolph might just make it to our 1st pick.

5 minutes ago, BrooklynBills said:

Colts trading Luck would have more to do with an untenable situation between Luck and the owner than it would the Colts trying to fleece a team for draft picks with an injured player.  The Colts wanted him to play this year.

If he is on the block, line up and put in your best offer.

I could see it getting very messy there. Colts owner is crazy

but they can get one of the top qbs this year. i have to wonder if that discussion is going on.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That would suck for the league and the Colts. 

Nobody wants anyone's career cut short due to injury but why would it "suck for the league"?  Luck is a superstar in name only.  He's done nothing.  Does Zach Miller's injury "suck for the league" or is he not as important as Kim Jung QB?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, fridge said:

He could very be the most overrated athlete of my lifetime. He's not bad, obviously, but he isn't even close to what he was projected to be.

Looks pretty damned accomplished to me especially when considering the poor job the Colts have done to build around him.

2psnneg.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm in love with Kai adams. Don't even know what she said...

15 minutes ago, fridge said:

He could very be the most overrated athlete of my lifetime. He's not bad, obviously, but he isn't even close to what he was projected to be.

Disagree with you there sir. Look how bad the Colts are without him. With him in the lineup there are easily 4-6 wins better. He has no talent around him, except for TY

Edited by billsfan11

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Looks pretty damned accomplished to me especially when considering the poor job the Colts have done to build around him.

2psnneg.jpg

I love how the assessments of Luck ALWAYS have to say how poorly the Colts have done this or that.  Because the narrative was that he was the savior of the entire NFL....a hero for the ages....can't miss....well, he missed, at least to an extent...so someone else is to blame.  Kim Jung QB.

Fridge is right.  Most overrated athlete since Brien Taylor.