The LA Rams 2017 Turnaround

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

But I was repeatedly told that Goff sucked and wouldn’t amount to anything this preseason???

These numbers can’t be right.?

I was one of those who was really unimpressed by him last season. I was wrong! That said, the entire offense had a massive upgrade, with Whitworth being the most important one. He has dominated. 

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

I was one of those who was really unimpressed by him last season. I was wrong! That said, the entire offense had a massive upgrade, with Whitworth being the most important one. He has dominated. 

The Bengals really miss him, but what a great pickup that has helped both Goff and Gurley. 

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Except for the Bills. Who you beat matters more.

Well we aren't 7-2, we're 5-4. That's more important. I personally would love beating a bunch of bad teams and making the playoffs.

We don't play enough bad teams. We beat up bad teams and lose to good teams. That's the story of an average team.

8 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Well we aren't 7-2, we're 5-4. That's more important. I personally would love beating a bunch of bad teams and making the playoffs.

We don't play enough bad teams. We beat up bad teams and lose to good teams. That's the story of an average team.

We will revisit this quote after the Rams actually play some good teams.

34 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Point being that it takes some cats longer than others. He clearly sucked last year, as a rookie on a bad team but he kept his head down and got the experience.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Point being that it takes some cats longer than others. He clearly sucked last year, as a rookie on a bad team but he kept his head down and got the experience.

Goff clearly wasn't ready last season and had no support from his OL or running game.  180 degree turnaround from last season with him developing, getting good coaching, and being surrounded by good personnel.

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:39 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

We will revisit this quote after the Rams actually play some good teams.

They do have a pretty tough schedule coming up.  4 out of the next 5 include Vikings, Saints, Eagles, Seahawks.  Although the Seachickens are pretty banged up now.