Bills fan in India makes a bills meme

Just wanted to share this Reddit post from yesterday. A bills fan from India made a meme featuring Peterman. There is something glorious about it.  

But the best part is his comments responding to people. He has been a fan for about a year. He wishes he was a fan of another team now (because he didn't realize how bad the team was) but he isn't going back on his decision and is sticking with them. 

It is wonderful and made my day

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leonbus23 said:

Makes sense. Bhopal and Buffalo share many similarities. 

I was a summer student at "that company" the year they had a big party and announced the name change to let people forget about "that unfortunate incident."

:(

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

I was a summer student at "that company" the year they had a big party and announced the name change to let people forget about "that unfortunate incident."

:(

Interesting. Dow Chemical or Union Carbide? 

I teach about the incident in one of my college classes. Incidentally, I am not completely joking about the similarities. Obviously, Bhopal was far more devastating and tragic, but the environmental damage and subsequent health issues in post-industrial Buffalo are not so different (cancer rates, asthma, emphysema, etc.).  Not to mention the lack of compensation from the companies who ruined the area. 

UC... sweet gig though, they were paying full union wage per hour for summer students, but I had to sign a contract declaring I would not try to get a full-time job after my term and was heading back to school.

Two of the 5 of us did try to weasel a full time job anyways, to no avail.