What sound do you hate the most?

15 hours ago, Shamrock said:

Have you heard a possum (ring tail) @ nite? Scares the crap out of the kids.

Koala’s have an impressively intimidating growl at nite, if you didn’t know it was a koala...

I Probably hear and don't know what it is.

There are raccoons and opossum that prowl too... But not sure what they sound like.  With windows open, something is out there that sends chill down your back and wakes you up.  I always chalk it up to two cats doing you know what.  Could be fighting, one coon came on our deck and was duking it out through the French doors window with one of our (house) cats.  I guess it could be fighting I hear between feral cats and other animals too. Or, like I prefer... Just out there screwing. :D

Anyway, it's all creepy!

• Like (+1) 1

I have a friend who is hot, but she has the loudest, most annoying, longest laugh I have ever heard.  There will be a group of us out having a great laugh, and then silence as us and onlookers stare in amazement.  Judging by this chart https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Technical/Sounds/Decibles.htm I am guessing 100 decibels of annoyingness.  She is a good girl, hot, but that laugh is a deal breaker.

53 minutes ago, Pete said:

I have a friend who is hot, but she has the loudest, most annoying, longest laugh I have ever heard.  There will be a group of us out having a great laugh, and then silence as us and onlookers stare in amazement.  Judging by this chart https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Technical/Sounds/Decibles.htm I am guessing 100 decibels of annoyingness.  She is a good girl, hot, but that laugh is a deal breaker.

What's "boom cars."

Anyway, any kind of laughter is never a deal breaker, even if it's the SST. :D

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Maria Menounous? 

*This was only a test.  In the event of an actual circumvention of the bad word filter, you will be warned then unceremoniously expelled. This was only a test.

7 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

When you get in to bed, close your eyes and all you can hear is your dog, licking his S)*^ to no end. 

Stop it now! :P

See... I make a really good mod!

On Mars!:D

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
Test Only a Test

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

*This was only a test.  In the event of an actual circumvention of the bad word filter, you will be warned then unceremoniously expelled. This was only a test.

More like Bizzarro World

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I Probably hear and don't know what it is.

There are raccoons and opossum that prowl too... But not sure what they sound like.  With windows open, something is out there that sends chill down your back and wakes you up.  I always chalk it up to two cats doing you know what.  Could be fighting, one coon came on our deck and was duking it out through the French doors window with one of our (house) cats.  I guess it could be fighting I hear between feral cats and other animals too. Or, like I prefer... Just out there screwing. :D

Anyway, it's all creepy!

Would a housecat pick a fight with a raccoon?  Dogs will always chase a raccoon, often a bad decision if the raccoon gets cornered.

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

And the Asian Carp hunt you

They already do!

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Would a housecat pick a fight with a raccoon?  Dogs will always chase a raccoon, often a bad decision if the raccoon gets cornered.

Through the window... Our one cat Chet (Chester) does.  All three cats were man handled since kittens... They greet anyone at the door.  One goes to college with my son.  That one is "Tesla"... Thinks he's smarter than the other two country bumpkins! <_<

Cats are tough through the window, they quickly size up a situation out on the lawn though and cut and run if its a good choice. Watching the video of the cat trying to figure out if it wants anything to do with a pelican (nope) was a good ending.

A cairn terrier at a friend's home chased a raccoon under the deck and they had to cut a hole in the deck to rescue the dog before the much larger and dangerous raccoon killed it.

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!111!1!1!

On 11/21/2017 at 1:40 AM, Pete said: