Longtime NFL Scout Says Taylor Is "Below Average QB"

BuffaloRush

3 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Air it out is Crusher returned. many posters spotted it yesterday

Air it out is Crusher returned. Many posters spotted it yesterday, like DaBills73, transplant. 

If it is not, will you agree to be banned for making more false accusations, yet again?

These guys should be held accountable for their actions

2 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

If it is not, will you agree to be banned for making more false accusations, yet again?

and  we have another one. "yet again" -how would you know anything being another "new" member with 8 posts?

Edited by JM2009

3 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

and  we have another one. "yet again" -how would you know anything being another "new" member with 8 posts?

You act as if posters cannot be part of the board without becoming members.

With guy's like you, I would almost recommend it.

33 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Just needs 3 mores years starting and 7 more years in the league to improve. Patience 

You sure dont dissapoint do you. Where will you be after he has a good showing? Im sure life will come up. Or where will you be when the run gaps are fitted by sound technique? 

25 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

I like the part where you made up the word banned and added it to the discussion. 

Tyrod isnt the problem.   It is the defense ?????

I think we are done here.     You should apologize to majbobby and everyone else you've attacked. 

I have seen enough from this guy.

Let the cancer infect someone else

2 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

CBF

23517441_1210866522378405_5570396488869996183_n.jpg

Winner

I'm more thinking out loud more than seriously suggesting this...

Years ago, HOF coach Tom Landry played both Craig Morton and Roger Staubach as QB.  Sometimes they QB-ed on different series; in one game they alternated every play.  

What if we alternated Peterman and Taylor?  They have such different skill sets.  Defenses try to stop Taylor by forcing him to stay in the pocket.  Peterman, on the other hand, is at his best in the pocket.  

The disadvantages of having two QBs are obvious and I'll note that the Cowboys went on a long win streak once they decided to stop alternating QBs and stick with Staubach.  But here are the advantages:

*  We continue to make use Tyrod's amazing athletic ability.

*  Peterman gets some playing time - he develops his game-time skills and the coaching staff gets to evaluate him in a live-game environment.

*  We keep defenses off balance.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Years ago, HOF coach Tom Landry played both Craig Morton and Roger Staubach as QB.  Sometimes they QB-ed on different series; in one game they alternated every play.  

What if we alternated Peterman and Taylor?  They have such different skill sets.  Defenses try to stop Taylor by forcing him to stay in the pocket.  Peterman, on the other hand, is at his best in the pocket.  

The disadvantages of having two QBs are obvious and I'll note that the Cowboys went on a long win streak once they decided to stop alternating QBs and stick with Staubach.  But here are the advantages:

*  Peterman gets some playing time - he develops his game-time skills and the coaching staff gets to evaluate him in a live-game environment.

So if you want to put in the better passer on passing plays then you might as well just keep him in. Peterman is just as good at handing the ball off for run plays.

24 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

If he agrees he's gone.        More dishonesty from the guy who calls half the board dishonest. 

A full fledged meltdown, we all knew it was coming.       My guy went bankrupt with all his Taylor stocks. ??‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

If he agrees he's gone.        More dishonesty from the guy who calls half the board dishonest. 

A full fledged meltdown, we all knew it was coming.       My guy went bankrupt with all his Taylor stocks. ??‍♂️

You and Makaveli have been reported to the Mods, although they would have seen this anyways. Newsflash Crusher: banned and coming back-don't make it so obvious that it is you.

17 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Tom Landry is a Hall of Fame coach. These guys are not maybe is on reason why.

I am serious about what you said I do think they should try it. Every coach in the league refuses to do this though. They have many many excuses. What it amounts to for me is that they have a superstition that QB is the one job that must not be competed for in games.

8 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

You and Makaveli have been reported to the Mods, although they would have seen this anyways. Newsflash Crusher: banned and coming back-don't make it so obvious that it is you.

I hope the crusher is out there enjoying your meltdown. ?

Lemme know when your gonna apologize for the lies and name calling.   Shoot me a message, so I can see it.  

Farewell Jm.   Hopefully you do better next season.  

Apology > doubling, tripling down on the wrong while adding new lies.   

Have some integrity chief.   

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

16 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Tom Landry is a Hall of Fame coach. These guys are not maybe is on reason why.

I am serious about what you said I do think they should try it. Every coach in the league refuses to do this though. They have many many excuses. What it amounts to for me is that they have a superstition that QB is the one job that must not be competed for in games.

I agree - there are some bad things, but it would really make a defense think - especially as they are very different.  You would have to be willing to allow TT to throw and run some PA and have to let Peterman roll out, but it could be done. 

I just think if you are developing a scheme you want to run - get the best guy in there and playing.