Bills will only win 2 more games

Cygnus99

I do not see them winning more than 2 games . I would not be surprised if they only win one more game 

Bills will be swept by  the Pats  get blown at KC lose at LA  next week. I see a win against the colts and maybe a split against the Dolphins 

6-10 maybe 7-9 

3 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

I do not see them winning more than 2 games . I would not be surprised if they only win one more game 

Bills will be swept by  the Pats  get blown at KC lose at LA  next week. I see a win against the colts and maybe a split against the Dolphins 

6-10 maybe 7-9 

I cant even say two more wins with the way this team has looked the last two weeks

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

6-10 maybe 7-9 

Or 5-11

23 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Or 5-11

Lose out...trust the process. :)

Actually, I'm going for 15-4 and SB Trophy, but it seems increasingly unlikely.

52 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I cant even say two more wins with the way this team has looked the last two weeks

After all this time thinking that KW95 was the glue that held the defense together, now we see that it was MD99 all along.  Amazing!  
Today's run defense was so alarming that I kept having flashbacks of TB12*** yelling "43 is the mike!"  

28 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

LA Chargers will have an easy win next Sunday 

Quick, pickup their backup RB for an easy fantasy win next Sunday!  

There's no guarantees we win another game with the way this team looks right now even against the Colts.

And for all the heat I took I still think the Dolphins sweep us, after all they only lost 20-0 against the Saints and that was overseas in London.

Also finishing dead last in the division is still very much on the table even though the Jets lost today at Tampa.

1. Yarbrough is a DE, not a DT.

2. We aren't going to the playoffs. We were a 8-8 team with Dareus. We are a 7-9 team without him at this point. I think 2 more wins is realistic.

21 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Well..... it allows us better flexibility for drafting our QB of the future!

Or someone to compete with Peterman next year.

I'm sure many have already pointed this out, but with Zay Jones we've outscored our opponents 160 to125 (35 points). Without him our opponents have outscored us 71-24 (47 points).  We should be fine when he comes back.