I'm excited!

The coin toss is also important. The Saints I would assume if they win the coin toss will elect to receive (though I'm not sure if that's what they usually do). Us on the other hand we always differ (don't knowif that's how u spell it.

I like getting the ball 2nd half but we never have good 1st quarters as an offense. I really hope we get things going offensively in the 1st half today.

Just now, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

The coin toss is also important. The Saints I would assume if they win the coin toss will elect to receive (though I'm not sure if that's what they usually do). Us on the other hand we always differ (don't knowif that's how u spell it.

I like getting the ball 2nd half but we never have good 1st quarters as an offense. I really hope we get things going offensively in the 1st half today.

Deferring thus far

the Bills have yet to score a TD in the 1st QTR

25 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I just wanna see the bills blow a team out. We haven't seen that this year really and most likely won't against the saints, but I wanna see a 45-10 win

Does the Raiders game not count?

39 minutes ago, Albwan said:

hmm...they have no run game, not much of a pass game, an awful oline, not that good of a defense...

not really much to hang your hat on

I would like to be proven wrong, but my eyes haven't failed me yet.

well, not much hope there son. my eyes have failed me here in recent years, need to depend on my reading spectacles from time to time and since I have yet to hopefully see with these old eyes, 60 mins of football, I wont think fail but rather hope they don't fail these old eyes and pull out the victory?

you want to hang on to that negative outlook, hang your hat on it, that's your perogative.

enjoy the game and GO BILLS!!!

15 minutes ago, Dan said:

Does the Raiders game not count?

Definitely does. I guess maybe cuz of what we saw in last year's raiders game  I just was never comfortable until the very end. Still would be nice to see the bills just blow out the saints 

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well people this is about as contenders versus pretenders as it gets!  Come on Buffalo you've got to turn the proverbial corner one day....here's hoping it's today.

GO BILLS

Exactly! If the Bills are to make the playoffs and hopefully win some, they have to beat contenders, simple as that.

Why the overall pessimism AGAIN? Sure the Saints offense can blow up the Bills today. Odds slightly favor them to win IMO. But remember the packers and other "supposedly better teams" the Bills beat in the last 3 years? And according to the "experts" the Saints have performed - like the Bills - beyond what was expected. The six straight wins give them an aura but they have just one more win than the Bills so far this year!

13 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Definitely does. I guess maybe cuz of what we saw in last year's raiders game  I just was never comfortable until the very end. Still would be nice to see the bills just blow out the saints 

I hear ya....  I didn't sit comfortably till that game was over as well!  LOL 

It would be really awesome if we blew the Saints.  But, honesty, I don't care how we win.  We just need to find a way to win this one and keep the good vibes going.