College Basketball 2017-2018

YoloinOhio

Xavier over Univ of Cincinnati by 13. UC coach Mick Cronin won’t shake X players hand afterward, though the coach is the one who actually got the Tech for back and forth during the game. “You want a piece of me?”, the little guy yells. The X player is edgy, but not a coach. Little Mick Cronin is the gift that keeps on giving. X has won 8 of the last 11. 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Final score:  dem Bonnies --  73

da Bulls  --   62

Whooo-Hooo.

Great story , thanks for posting......Go (football) Bulls

Well played. Shame UB was ice cold from the foul line and from 3. 

Bill Walton with the heavy weekend, he's the greatest and talks just like all my friends who did heavy drugs starting when they were 12 and are now in their 50s

Tue, Dec 5 Texas AM Arizona 6:00 PM ESPN2  
Fri, Dec 8 Oklahoma USC 7:30 PM ESPN2  
Sun, Dec 10 Arizona St Kansas 12:00 PM ESPN

Nice weekend of legit upsets on Duke and Kansas at home

Arizona State has a fine running game who took the fast break right to Kansas with total impunity.

Bill Walton calling it made it three times as great to watch.

Bill hallucinated to the viewers that Ayton was the most developed big man since Shaq to play college hoops, and he does have everything down needing only another 40 in solid muscle.

There were some great games the last few days,

Xavier was #10 going into todays game against East Tennessee State. We always play poorly coming out of exam week, especially with most of the students gone home for the holidays. So we scheduled ETSU who came in at 6-3. Xavier is down 22 with 15 minutes left, and thankfully woke up to win. The last 15 minutes were great fun! Our only loss is to #5 Arizona State, who also went into Kansas...and won. No shame there. 

9 hours ago, eball said:

LOL!  Glad I don't worry about these early season games...yeah, that was quite the surprise.

Sometimes it takes a bad loss to wake the guys up and get them to listen. You don’t win just by showing up. 

But still...... 

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Don’t worry, you have a layup against OSU tomorrow. Hoping for a good game at least! 

It really was one of those "you just can't explain it" games.  Subpar effort after playing their best game of the season at Tennessee on Sunday.  Crowd was lame (kids out on break), no energy.  Gotta hand it to Wofford they never let their intensity drop.

You know the Heels are going to be fired up today.

15 hours ago, eball said:

It really was one of those "you just can't explain it" games.  Subpar effort after playing their best game of the season at Tennessee on Sunday.  Crowd was lame (kids out on break), no energy.  Gotta hand it to Wofford they never let their intensity drop.

You know the Heels are going to be fired up today.

I was hoping for a competitive game and got it. OSU is in a rebuild talent-wise but i really like the new coach from Butler. Last year they would have lost that game by 25.