Players taking a liking to Benjamin

Buffalo716

I'm hoping he balls out. 

Great hands can be contagious.  I saw this in Seattle on 2005. In 2004 they couldn't catch the football with a 2 bushel basket. Then they got Joe Jurevicius who caught everything. Suddenly the others guys were making good catches too. They went to SB with a great passing and running attack.

Edited by reddogblitz

On 11/9/2017 at 1:46 PM, Buffalo716 said:

This locker room is getting behind Kelvin Benjamin

They are excited he is on the team and they know he gives them a much better chance at winning games

"The thing he does he makes them look easy" O'Leary 

"people aren't able to stop him" O'Leary 

"There was one catch he had against Seattle," said Webb. "We were playing at home and he caught the ball over (Richard) Sherman and Earl Thomas. It was a post route and double coverage and he just went over the top of both of them. It was his rookie year too. It was the first time I knew he was something special."

Deaonte Thompson grew up with Benjamin and joked he was bigger than KB till High school lmao

This is a true team my friends

http://m.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Teammates-unanimous-on-Benjamin-Hes-going-to-help-us/cbd49ee6-86d2-4feb-9879-5f07babf1c9c

giphy.gif

I love that gif so much. He looks like me playing in the backyard while being double-covered by my 8- and 4-year old boys. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

I love that gif so much. He looks like me playing in the backyard while being double-covered by my 8- and 4-year old boys. 

I thought you said “8 and 4 yr old brothers”. If you are dominating your sons, that’s great. Have to do that. Lol

Edited by BringBackFergy

On 11/10/2017 at 11:52 AM, Kelly the Dog said:

Thanks for the denier POV. Another more rational way to look at it is they thought, we don't have any receivers for him, and if we did we would play better and score more because he's doing pretty damn good without any. So they got DT and he immediately responded. They scratched their chins and thought, hmmm, maybe we are onto something here and got an even better one.

Ya, it most likely didn't go down like this.  At all.

Everything that I've read and observed tells me they take a different approach than the ad hock one that you are suggesting.