Bennett cut (update: claimed by Pats*)

The juice

9 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I would love to as well. Doesn't seem like a McBeane boy scout though. That said, there were rumors of interest in Bryant from the Steelers.

...the choir boy BRYANT in a Bills' uni?......MOLD and fitting THE MOLD are hugely different issues.....

4 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I thought the same thing.  It's interesting how guys just run out of gas like that.  

He looked dis-interested. He had several lazy drops in the first few games. I mean, he got his ring already and even stated in the off-season that he wanted to get paid. It's certainly his right ,but it shows where his head was at. 

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...the choir boy BRYANT in a Bills' uni?......MOLD and fitting THE MOLD are hugely different issues.....

Yeah, I doubted it myself, but someone who is usually on top of these things said the interest was real. Not positive about it. And they could have just been looking into it to get the deal done with the Panthers. It was right at the trade deadline.

Just now, Captain Murica said:

He looked dis-interested. He had several lazy drops in the first few games. I mean, he got his ring already and even stated in the off-season that he wanted to get paid. It's certainly his right ,but it shows where his head was at. 

.....work with O'Leary and the Thomas kid.....Clay hopefully rebounds........grass ain't always greener..............

• Like (+1) 1

Packers terminated his contract claiming he lied to them about an injury.  Maybe there is a reason for his poor performance other than lack of commitment?   I am not sure why anyone would want this particular turd in the punch bowl.  The Cheatriots got what they could out of him last year and let him go.  Speaks volumes.

17 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I thought the same thing.  It's interesting how guys just run out of gas like that.  

He was already talking about retiring at the end of the season.   

I guess his retirement just got accelerated...

6 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Don't be surprised if Hoodie picks him up and he plays great for the Patriots again the rest of the season. In fact he was a key piece of the offense there last year.

4-D Chess move no doubt in the works.

Don't be surprised?  That would be shocking.  No chance at all of that happening.