Tyrod rated #3 QB in league when under pressure

CanadianFan

18 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Stop getting sacked.

Seven sacks in one game is absolutely inexcusable.

This is the problem.  Taylor has an excellent rating when under pressure when he gets the ball out.  The problem is that he’s tied for second in the league for most sacks taken.  While the line could be better and improvement there would help I still don’t see Taylor getting the ball out when he hits his drop.  If he can learn to do that he’ll be dangerous.  If not, then he’s always going to face a lot of pressure. 

I assume this has been posted somewhere but I just saw that Tyrod is the all-time NFL leader in lowest INT percentage, among QBs with at least 1000 passes.

Funny that two other top guys are Tom Brady and Colin Kaepernick.

So Tyrod haters can laugh it off and say it means nothing because Kaep sucks.

And Tyrod lovers can decry that he is as good or better than Tom Brady in that department.

And the wheel, and stomach, turns.

19 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Well, you're prepared to criticize him for everything. 

He's probably responsible for world hunger!!!

you address him personally. what about his argument? 

19 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

He spent seven seconds dancing around behind the line of scrimmage. Had a wide open Tolbert for an easy completion if he had better awareness.

that didn't deserve a comment because maybe he was right and it doesn't fit your narrative so you try to cut him down on a personal level?

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No ****.

So again... what was your point?

My point is that when TT gets sacked or scrambles "under pressure" it doesn't affect his passer rating.  So his passer rating is higher than guys who throw the ball away instead taking sacks or scrambling.

7 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

My point is that when TT gets sacked or scrambles "under pressure" it doesn't affect his passer rating.  So his passer rating is higher than guys who throw the ball away instead taking sacks or scrambling.

No. He gets more pressure than most quarterbacks and a lot more than some, and he still throws it away a bunch of times. Often as many as they do because they are not pressured as much.

21 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

too much goes to lack of interceptions

so you refuse to throw it unless your primary receiver is standing there doing jumping jacks screaming "I"M WIDE OPEN OVER HERE!!!"

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Watch the games. NFL game pass has complete replays and condensed versions you can watch the whole games in a half hour. You can see for yourself.

You're asking me to watch every game and record every pass every QB has thrown this year to prove YOUR point?

No thanks.  Come back with something real.

15 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

You're asking me to watch every game and record every pass every QB has thrown this year to prove YOUR point?

No thanks.  Come back with something real.

No, just any game. And you would see QBs getting less immediate pressure than TT and you would see them throwing the ball away a few times a game like he does, which disproves your point I was referencing.

11 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

No, just any game. And you would see QBs getting less immediate pressure than TT and you would see them throwing the ball away a few times a game like he does, which disproves your point I was referencing.

I do watch other games.  All the time.  TT throws it away less.

None of what you're saying disproves anything.

Edited by jmc12290