Tyrod rated #3 QB in league when under pressure

CanadianFan

Just now, jmc12290 said:

I'm honestly surprised they don't do a adjusted completion percentage stat somewhere.

I don't think it tells you much. QB A will get pressured and throw it away. QB B will get exact same pressure and dump it off. QB C will get exact same pressure and try to force it.

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I don't think it tells you much. QB A will get pressured and throw it away. QB B will get exact same pressure and dump it off. QB C will get exact same pressure and try to force it.

And if QB C got picked, and QB D ran around everybody and gained ten yards, all 4 would have different %'s, passer ratings etc.

Edited by jmc12290

3 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

And if QB C got picked, and QB D ran around everybody and gained ten yards, all 4 would have different %'s, passer ratings etc.

And it wouldn't tell you much, other than C is an idiot. The fact that B's would be higher is often just a result of the way the OC designs plays. Tyrod doesn't dump it off all that much even though Shady has the most catches. It's like a QB who throws a lot of WR screens. Their completion percentage goes way up as does (usually) their rating. But some teams use them and others don't. We virtually never do.

2 hours ago, klos63 said:

Don't encourage him.

I know...I know i shouldnt feed the community troll but couldnt resist......

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Oh yes, the Rob Johnson excuse all over again.

okay sure if you want to go back 15 years or so......